Help

Have asked on 2 different posts and have not gotten any help.
I need help with the throttle linkage on my Baja DB30. Think it is set up wrong.

One member already asked you a question on your bike. Link Here You never answered.

This morning, I took the time to try and research the answer for you. Since I have nothing to do with Chinese mini bikes, or engines, I couldn't provide you with the drawings or diagrams you demanded. I did however leave you a link to several photographs of your engine/bike. Link Here

Instead of a "thanks," you posted a third time, complaining you haven't gotten any help- as if the members here are required to answer questions.

Here is a link to a post from eight years ago on here. It took me about 1 minute to search it via Google. The search function within this site is notoriously sucky. Link Here

Here is the factory "Optimization Guide." Link Here.

Here is the DB 30 "Owner's Manual." Link Here.

Here is a link to a thread right here, with photos posted by the guy you didn't answer yesterday in your second post. Link Here.

The more pics and info you can provide, the more people will help. I can tell you that pretty much anything you would need to know is on this site somewhere, can be hard to find but just research the heck out of it until you can ask very specific questions. This can take days.
Being new is fine we all have to start somewhere. But you also have to do your due diligence as well and meet people halfway.
At least in my experience. And I started some dumb threads and asked some dumb questions but after searching and reading for days, I was able to understand and realized that the info was here for me the whole time.

For instance, saying you need help with db30 throttle linkage is not specific enough. Not enough info for people to help.
But if you said “I have X model db30, with X engine, X throttle cable, X carb and I need help with X problem. Here are some pics”
I guarantee you would get more and better responses.
So it’s on you to know what you have because people can’t read minds.
Good luck.
I know nothing about the non vintage doodlebugs so sorry I can’t help in that way but hopefully this helped you on some level.