Help

wjustice

Alsport Tri-Sport RTS. From the bumper, battery mount and lights it may have been a street legal but maybe not. Probably had electric start. Maybe a 4 stroke, as the engine mount looks different then the 2 stroke mounts I have seen.
Edit: the frame is different then I know. Double tube but SOO much is missing,(engine, exhaust, TQ drive, jackshaft, entire rear braking system).

Last edited:
The double tube frame was what the Phase III Racer was to have. I had one of the frames, but it came to my shop just as a RTS with a 440 Kohler engine. I sold it about 5 years ago. The frame shown does not show any brake disk on the axle but he brackets are there for the calipers.
Steve :scooter:

j88

How much are you asking on it? What part of tennessee do you live? Give me a call or text 423 667 1752 thanks Joe Mears

If your close to sevierville TN area i'll buy it call or text me at 865 661 8235 thanks
Hey are you related to smoky by chance???

well once again, i need a 1" clutch for a 35 pitch chain... the "brand new" one i got "great deal" on was bad.. didn't engage for shit. so hmu with what u got. pm or call/text me at 865 661 8235 (yes i know i shouldn't put my number in a public forum whatever u dont need to inform me of that) i need one :censure:ing quick

just realized i posted in parts, not parts wanted, please inform me of my dipshittery