Here's my mini and questions

Here's is my mini I posted about a little while ago. I finally took some pics of it.

Does anyone what model it may be or if it is any model? I got new it 83-84.

Anyone familar with the Kawasaki engine. I have a friend who is going to get it working right then I would like to see if I can get the rpms up without removing the governor, maybe just adjustment?

Can you put a straight pipe on this without any problems? You can see the old muffler is shot.

I plan getting a new clutch, chain, and rear sprocket for it. Cleaning it up, paint and a new seat.

any input appreciated.

Alexander-Reynolds. You sure you bought it new in the 80s?

I would have thought they were out in the 70s. But then again the 2 tone paint job on one of mine reminds me of something from the 80s....

Yeah I got it in the 80's. I am 34 now and I was 10 or so when I got it. I remember going to the shop with my dad to pick it out. The shop is still there and I called them but the guy couldn't remember what brand they used to sell.

Very good info on the A-R line. I had no idea they were still around in the 80s, and doubt many others know that either.

Maybe mine actually came with this 80s looking paint job:

BTW, Did yours come with that seat originally? That's the aftermarket seat of those days, but there seems to be a few manufacturers that used them as original equipment.