Hey all. Need some help with this one!

I looked for a while but didnt find an answer so I am hoping someone can school me. wondering what this bike is. plan to make it look as origional as possible so I need to find out whats aftermaket and whats not.

thanks all, Broey

Maybe. I have seen a lot of home build bikes but nothing like this before. The bends are perfect and identical. All the drop outs are perfect cuts. And everything lines up perfect. I'm not saying it can't be done. I just dont see quality like this from a garage often. I'm hoping someone has seen one before.

Yeah it's the same bike. It was at the pamona swap. I bought it. The guy that owned it said someone told him what kind of frame it was a long time ago but couldn't remember what it was called

well if its not home made then someone will chime in and maybe ID it for ya. i think its a really cool looking bike and very well made non the less , good luck :thumbsup:

Don't doubt the quality of home built minis. Check out some of the projects in the Project Log section. Many factory quality or better bikes built by some of our members. My guess is homemade. The wheels are from a Taco.