HOLY CRAP!!!! 61 Rupp Dart Kart

It belongs to a Buddy of mine.. IT IS for sale... Is this an A-Bone model? It's a twin engine, all original wheels, steering wheel, pedals... It MUST be a 61?? I think he said it was, because Kelly is a tractor guy BUT always does his research, and knew for a fact the year.. :shrug: HELLA NICE kart :drool: I want it, but am poor.. :sad:

He has a spare steering wheel to.. :deal: AND an old Margay wheel.. :deal:

what kinda motors r those 3 piled on this kart?

yeah.. he treats it like junk ready for scrap.

as far as u wantin it, shouldnt be hard for u to get by the looks of it sitting like this.
i see great potential

banjo

O k. I know asking price or value is a no no but what is this cart's price tag???????? I have a place in northern wi. (boulder jct.) 4 miles from the mi. border if your on a atv. Where in mi. is this cart that I just fell in love with...Thanks Dave

Well he dosen't treat it like he knows what it is. A bunch of junk heaped up on a good kart. He is not doing it any favors for sure.
Steve :scooter:
Ohhhhhh no.. He knows what it is.. Thats why he's in no hurry to get rid of it.. The motors are just some two stroke engines he was going to throw in with the Kart, because he has no use for them..

what kinda motors r those 3 piled on this kart?

yeah.. he treats it like junk ready for scrap.

as far as u wantin it, shouldnt be hard for u to get by the looks of it sitting like this.
i see great potential
The motors are those ones from a Toro Snowblower.. He saw them and wasn't sure what they were, so he grabbed them just incase they were something collectable..

heres mine, just got it 2 days ago off cl for $80, it was crashed in right front, the guy fixed the crash & put new spindles,wheels ,axle, then completely rebuilt the engine,it a big tech but he sanded of the #s so i cant tell what size tec it is,it does have 1" shaft & electric start, im gonna sell the motor ,i dont like tecs,i got a real gx340 for it.

Last edited:
heres mine, just got it 2 days ago off cl for $80, it was crashed in right front, the guy fixed the crash & put new spindles,wheels ,axle, then completely rebuilt the engine,it a big tech but he sanded of the #s so i cant tell what size tec it is,it does have 1" shaft & electric start, im gonna sell the motor ,i dont like tecs,i got a real gx340 for it.

:eek:hmy: You :censure:ING STOLE that thing :doah: That steering wheel is 100 dollars.. :lol:

I know this is a old thread but I have something interesting to add. I just bought this kart and parts. I was doing some googling on Rupp Dart karts and found the pictures from this thread and thought hey thats one that I just bought. The same guy still had it.

It belongs to a Buddy of mine.. IT IS for sale... Is this an A-Bone model? It's a twin engine
This exact kart was originally posted by Rustygold on 4/24.
Engines are Jacobsen model j-321 and likely cannot be used on that kart...at least not in their current condition.
Check out the PTO's.

Edit:
Oops, my bad. Did not realize post was so old.

Last edited: