honda 50 project

i have an old honda mini trail that i picked up a couple years ago and started restoring (it's the 70s soft tail style)... i've since lost interest in the project and would like to move on to bigger a better things... i have most of the parts and would just take someone to finish what i started

the frame is freshly powder coated and i do have a running engine i picked up off ebay a while back (i haven't had it running yet but it turns over just fine and is all there)

i'm not sure on the price yet (i need to look at what all i'm missing) and i know i need a picture (which i will get tonight when i get off work)... i just wanted to post it here to see if there was any interest on here for it before it take it to ebay

located in central IL

i believe i have most everything to make a complete bike... except, the wheels/tires and the handle bars... it is a project and what you see is what you get... i would like to get $350 for everything and would like to keep it all together if possible... if you need it shipped that will be extra

i also have this parts bike that may have a few good parts left on it, i will let it go for $75 but would rather not ship it