Honda GX 200 Build up questions

well if its any help,i use a 14cc head and have cut it.065 and there is no way you could run pump gas,i run Q116 octain.here is a picture of the motor and as for it sealing up good i used the copper head gasket and not a problem,but there are alot of mods to this motor.

so is getting the .265" lift cam from agk (50$) a waste of money? will i see any significant performance increase by installing it over the stock cam? if not I'm not going to bother but if it will be noticeable then i want it. I'm putting this engine on a very heavy frame that's the reason for all of the mods. if somebody could help me out with the cam issue i think i will be good to go for the build. thanks for all the good advice.

ok nevermind the cam question. i finally went ahead and odered the dyno .265 lift cam and a 22mm minkuni. i figure if im putting all of this money into this engine i may as well help protect it by buying a bigger stronger cam right? i would still like to know if you guys think it will help at all with hp or acceleration/torque or whatever. hey where can i get a minkuni carb adapter without the pulse fitting built into it. agk and arc only sell the ones with them already built in and i dont plan on using a fuel pump, thanks.

is there a major difference in staged headers or just regu[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]lar headers? would it be a noticeable difference to get 1 that has 3 stages over 1 that is just a straight pipe?