How about a kart & mini bike

Did a very nice job in the restoration of both. Did you do the rebuild on the engines yourself?
Jim,
Thanks for the compliment. As for your question, yes, I build all my engines. My engine of choice is West Bends 580/700's but I have built a couple Homelite K92's and Clinton E65's. Most of these engines have included the use of your Max-Torque clutches. If you're interested in seeing some of my other engines, karts or mini bike please feel free to email me mjarosik@ptd.net.

Man I really dig that seat! Awesome job!
Tires are fabulous!!
I had a local auto upholster make the cover for the Fox kart, I went over the top and had it made of leather and vintage Volkswagen GTI seat fabric. As for the Lil Indian seat, it was made by Chad Ryan. Chad did a great job, he can be found on this site.

Jim,
Thanks for the compliment. As for your question, yes, I build all my engines. My engine of choice is West Bends 580/700's but I have built a couple Homelite K92's and Clinton E65's. Most of these engines have included the use of your Max-Torque clutches. If you're interested in seeing some of my other engines, karts or mini bike please feel free to email me mjarosik@ptd.net.
I copied your email address but it kicked back saying format isn't correct.