How many things can you see wrong?

LMAO!!!! I love seeing these idiots and their adds. Going through and reading sale posts like this cracks me up. Do you think the seller is the crook? Or the guy that supposedly sold it to him? If you go to the bottom off the page and read the one question asked...it really made me crack up. Anyways..how many things can you see wrong with it? :laugh:
RUTTMAN MINI BIKE - ALL ORIGINAL | eBay

capguncowboy

I'm not a Ruttman guy, but...

Engine/tank
Wheels
Grips
Peg Covers
Wheels?
Tires?

There isn't much more on it

Probably more than is right

Edit: almost forgot -- Paint colors? Did they ever even use a black engine?

Last edited:
I'm not a Ruttman guy, but...

Engine/tank
Wheels
Grips
Peg Covers
Wheels?
Tires?

There isn't much more on it

Probably more than is right

Edit: almost forgot -- Paint colors? Did they ever even use a black engine?
I won't spoil everything..but that year they did not have black motors...especially one from the mid 90s.:laugh:

Kickstand is an azusa 7 dollar weld on stand. Rear fender is off center and located in wrong spot. Seat is a poor repop. Bolts don't have the triangle on them. Ooh, fingers getting g tired of typing.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Should have fold up pegs. Should have 19" seat and not 14" seat. Repop serial number placard. Wrong brake lever. Zip ties for cables? If the foot rest is original to the frame it wouldn't be the Ruttman ugly sticker and foot peg covers are wrong too. Also the serial number would be too high for the bike.

Only thing "original" is the frame and fork. Everything else is re-done

But the add clearly states.."All Original"....and also says it was never driven since bought new. If it is on the internet...it must be true. :laugh:

But the add clearly states.."All Original"....and also says it was never driven since bought new. If it is on the internet...it must be true. [emoji23]
Misinformed seller. Selling a 300 dollar bike for way too much. Should be banned from eBay with statements like that. And if he doesn't know, don't present your product like that.