how much longer...

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
That's outrageous
But it may because that way in the near future. Everyone knows everyone else's personal info. It's like combinding you parents, doctor, friends, spouse, fast food place, crime reports all in one.

I could easily see this happening, and soon! The government starts deciding if we're too much of a danger to ourselves, and has all of our info etc. It's just like the seat belt law. :thumbdown:

Striogi,

I assure you if you called the FBI when they pick up the phone they know all that and more. The residential customer's will never have that data. The Government already has it. It started with Hoover and the Feds. He was the intelegence Man of that time. We are a satallite driven Nation.

Hide nothing and don't worry. I want my animal to be anonomous, not myself, his nuts are champion JRT racing, go to ground and confirmatio, if he did not try to bite the National Judge...lol

TT your on camera from a satalite hundreds of miles away. You heard of "Google Earth".. Well :thefinger: them all...

6.5 hp doodle bug listed on craigs list $375 for Nr-racing motor parts...WLA today...

TT

Sorry Hent "wrong catagory" oops>?