How Not To Load A Bike!

That is so freaking funny:laugh: I have to admit that I have had a similar episode. Not as bad as those guys:laugh::laugh: So now I have longer ramps with straps that you tie to the tail gate. Then I put my truck in the dip in the drive way so the truck is only 2 feet from the ground:thumbsup:

That is so freaking funny:laugh: I have to admit that I have had a similar episode. Not as bad as those guys:laugh::laugh: So now I have longer ramps with straps that you tie to the tail gate. Then I put my truck in the dip in the drive way so the truck is only 2 feet from the ground:thumbsup:
experience + smarts = priceless

ill admit once i tried driving a 4 wheeler up ramps on a paved driveway they slipped right out. I kninda knew something bad was gonna happen but I did it anyway :laugh: my brother caught me and the wheeler so i avoided injury. he saw it comming too

WLB

You also don't want to strap 16 inch tall, 200 pounds plus load on the back of your trail bike and drive across tall grass that hides big holes--unless your don't mind walking on crutches for a week.