hp help !!!! please

im just finishing up my minibike ... i took the restriter screw out but when im fully pined its like im hiting a rev limiter. its a stock 6.5hp o.h.v central mach. how do i fix this so i can go faster? what should i mod on this 6.5 for more power ... pipe ... carb ... is there any bolt on stuff and where can i buy it?

im just finishing up my minibike ... i took the restriter screw out but when im fully pined its like im hiting a rev limiter. its a stock 6.5hp o.h.v central mach. how do i fix this so i can go faster? what should i mod on this 6.5 for more power ... pipe ... carb ... is there any bolt on stuff and where can i buy it?
it should have enough power

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
For some people 6.5hp isn't enough.

Just about any small carb will work. The best bolt on carb I have seen so far is the PZ22 carb. It's basically a 22mm carb, and matches the size of the factory ports and valves great. Robertson Torque tubes makes a variety of pipes to suit any need you may have.

But before anything you will have to remove the governor setup. If you just honestly don't know anything about small engines it's best to let a professional do it for you.