I found a NOS 15 teeth Max-Torque

Got the clutch and it was an oldie but easy to take apart and convert it over to a 10 tooth #35 chain to fit a 3/4" crankshaft on a McCulloch. I set it up so he could mount it inboard or outboard. Now it is up to Frank to keep us posted on the restoration he is doing and send us pictures of his final assembly. I put a black spring in it so he could get a higher engagement that he would need for McCulloch engine which will be good for a minibike but will bog down a kart just because you should be above 4,500rpm for kart. An "SS" (six shoe) clutch, you are limited on top rpm you can get from a single garter spring. That is why the Draggin Skin was introduced in 1994 which had three shoes and 9 springs. That clutch has 10 different color springs and weights that can be added over the spring to dial it in for any lock up you want up to 7,000rpm. Anything higher than that you have to get away from a dry clutch and go with an oil bath style clutch. Some disc clutch can take the heat but you are asking a lot from a dry clutch when you want higher than 7,000rpm. Don't expect long life of the shoes or disc.

Jim Donovan did a good job... The clutch was still new from around about 1980. ... I LOVE NOS... The motor is coming together bit by bit... I talked to guys who fix old kart engines. The two guys I talked to said the motors on Ebay has about a half a chance being junk, costing on average of about $500.00 or more. Often these engines were beaten up years ago, or left outside in the snow and rain for 40 plus years... I believe the best way to have a good engine is to build a new one from scratch with NOS parts... That's what I'm doing now. So in the end I should have a new engine.