i hate taking naps

i crashed earlier today for a couple of hours and now i'm not tired. i've got to be up for work in a little over 5 hours. :sadcrying4:

stupid naps.

i guess i was really tired since it was probably 85°+ in my room and i fell asleep. i woke up all sweaty because i had too many blankets over me.:thumbdown:

vette66_00

taking late afternoon naps SUCK. I have a 11 month old, I screw up his schedule when he takes a nap and I happen to fall asleep while rocking him. Then Im up at 3am dealing with a child wide awake. I hate that...

taking late afternoon naps SUCK. I have a 11 month old, I screw up his schedule when he takes a nap and I happen to fall asleep while rocking him. Then Im up at 3am dealing with a child wide awake. I hate that...
3x here with new twins and a three year old. :scared: Future snicker doodles:thumbsup:

LOL I always figured you where sleeping, or only half awake.:wink:

And I'll also beat that guys deals on fake watches. BTW

when randy was that age and keep me from my rest, i would tie him out back near
are watch dog to be safe,but then i cood sleep like a baby:thumbsup::thumbsup:

vette66_00

when randy was that age and keep me from my rest, i would tie him out back near
are watch dog to be safe,but then i cood sleep like a baby:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Now that the way it should be still. Damn I messed the days when you could give your kids the spanking they needed, or I needed to give them for my piece of mind.

Now that the way it should be still. Damn I messed the days when you could give your kids the spanking they needed, or I needed to give them for my piece of mind.
He beat the hell out of me, that why I'm a little slow...:doah:
No seriously, when I asked my mom for something at the store and she said no. If I asked again, It was instant POW. No time out or I'm going to tell your dad, she just took care of business then and there. And now as an adult, and father I can now appreciate it. Now a days they would lock you up for that, and we wonder why 13 year old kids are selling themselves for crack.
GET REAL AMERICA

This Thread has changed subjects...

As to not go too far off topic I will address both issues and elaborate...

After you have a Heart Attack, I do not care who you are, you need more rest to recouperate.. I rest a-lot. There are days I feel so tired I cannot describe how bad it is? All I can say is take care of your heart!!! If you do not like takings naps>...

Now, On to dearly departed Daddy in the 1970s. He was an attorney and knew the laws. He literly punched me in the mouth half speed, just for back talking my mother. I will never forget this very hard lesson. You do not critized or smack talk another mans wife or girlfriend, you keep you opinions to yourself. He was brutal and today, if I smacked my 13 year old daughter, she would call 911 in 10 seconds and in 5 minutes regardless of the situation? I would be in handcuffs explaining why she was spanked, hit or slapped. She is verbally abusive with her mother, I can't do shit about it, except leave home alone. This world has changed. No parental guidence and punishment is tollerable anymore. Shit, I was clubbed in the face, not just a slap, a punch square dead on...Thanks Leland! I learned not to mess with another man lady!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I will go take a nap, my weekend is just beginning. Striogi, try Zanax at bedtime.. Rock a by baby on the bed top, when the wind blows, you will be dreaming of crack, not the drug....lol

TT OUT! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :eek:ut:

i took a serious nap for close to 10 hours yesterday. i'm sick and cut out of work early though so it's not really the same. i still feel like shit, but i'm doing better than yesterday. :thumbdown: