i think its a lil indian but not sure.

markus

Look to the 1968 lineup for "restoration inspiration" :laugh:. Looks like a small headtube, and lowered forkplates, something that was happening during that build year. 400-450-500 version bike.

Is that a Taco rear wheel your have on there currently :shrug:

Last edited:

markus

4" was the original size, the wheels they used during that time period was this style (the one in my hand not the General tire one in the background)

They are no longer made the same way, but there is a similar style still available (and used on the later made bikes) Martin wheel makes them. oldschoolminibike.com used to sell a wheel/tire/sprocket package with them, I don't see them listed that way anymore on their site but they have all the needed parts available. The valve stem location is the biggest givaway that they aren't correct so not really something worth spending money on if your looking to restore, but for a rider or to get you by they fit the bill :thumbsup: you can find the older ones on old small garden tractors and equipment built around the same timeframe (late 60's) as well as mini bikes and karts.

[MENTION=18319]chatten63[/MENTION] I saw a nice set of the lil Indian correct wheels and a set of single sided Carlisle's on ricks table at winber .. might want to pm him and see if he still has them