I think this is a Bonanza mini bike?

Can someone help me identify this mini- bike please. I think it's a bonanza- any idea what color options this would have had?

Also, what's with that engine- Power Kraft- never heard of them- are they any good? Is it worth rebuilding this engine or should I find something more appropriate?

Thx, Paul

Attachments

mustangfrank

Can someone help me identify this mini- bike please. I think it's a bonanza- any idea what color options this would have had?

Also, what's with that engine- Power Kraft- never heard of them- are they any good? Is it worth rebuilding this engine or should I find something more appropriate?

Thx, Paul
Forks are from something else but the rest was a Bonanza, engine is a Briggs with JD decals.

markus

The frame, and swingarm are bonanza, 1968 or early 69 BC 1200-1300 most likely, forks are hard to say, but very Rupp-ish for the lower end late 60's version bikes and across the board for the 60's made continentals. Power Kraft was a name that Montgomery wards used on thier tools equipment, nothing mini bike, just off something else.