Idle Screw On Clone?

Where in the freak is the idle screw on the HF 6.5? It seems like my engine is running fast,although it maybe my imagination too.I was hoping to turn down the idle and see where that gets me.Thanks!

Curious question,just wondering what makes these type engines louder while running vs a scooter engine? Again just curious and like to learn.Thanks!

scooter are 50cc these motor are 196cc i belive and have less noise caceling mufflers, and scooter are usually 2 stroke.

the idle screw is a black looking thing on the carb, find the throttle butteryfly (the thing that moves when you thwist the throttle) when the butterfly is at idle it will be up against the thread black thing. you twist this in and out to raise/decrese the idle. but you have to cut a channel into it for a flathead screw driver to fit. :hammer:

scooter are 50cc these motor are 196cc i belive and have less noise caceling mufflers, and scooter are usually 2 stroke.

the idle screw is a black looking thing on the carb, find the throttle butteryfly (the thing that moves when you thwist the throttle) when the butterfly is at idle it will be up against the thread black thing. you twist this in and out to raise/decrese the idle. but you have to cut a channel into it for a flathead screw driver to fit. :hammer:
Thanks Wolfgang for the idle info.

Actually nowdays most scooters are 4-stroke as 2-strokes are being phased out and also I was talking about all scooters of any size from 50c to 650cc.I own a couple of scooters and know several people who also own em.I was just curious why the big differance in sound.You say it's all in the exhaust pipe/muffler? That's all it is?

i see where your coming from with the scooters but to me in my mind a "scooter" is a 50cc 2 stroke i know thats not the case but it is too me :) . as far as sound what sound do you mean? just a deeper sound? louder? :hammer: