i'm new here....................kinda

hey guys, im new here, kinda. I actually made an account last year but never came on here so this is the first time posting something here. let's see, im 14 i live in oil country (alberta, canada) i love making bikes and choppin them up and stuff, i first started out with thoses dinky motorized bicycle stuff, made my own choppers and such, untill i wanted something with a little more power, so i went to mini bikes, i got a gemini sst from a guy for free, and let me tell ya, it was in HORRIBLE shape, i mean really, the handle bars were welded back to gether and the entire outside of the engine was rusty, so i have the engine sitting in my shead right now, i dont no how rare these are if not at all, but i just jammed in an 80cc bicycle engine with a standard clutch, it is really fast now, but im still looking for stuff, though like parts and all, i have a youtube account if you want to see the gemini sst before the choppin' started

dont feel bad, just joined up and new to this too. just crashed my mini today and ripped the exhaust off i just got done welding up, welcome