I'm new..here's what I have...and

does anyone have anymore info on this. I traded an old carb for this to a kid by my shop. There's a tag on the handle bars with Reid Engineering on it, i've googled it but found nothing. It was painted a funky purple color when I got it and Have since painted it red ( just happened to have a can laying around):thumbsup:. It's got a cool little disk brake on it which tells me it can't be that old. So what do you guys think. Oh yea, I have everything to get it ready (clutch,twist grip,3.5 tecumseh (sp?),chain, for me...err...umm...I mean my 6yo son to ride. lol I'll try to post more pics. Kelly

I beleive you have a Heathkit Boonie bike that is missing the fenders, not sure, but it may be what you have, look in the photo section and type in "Boonie" you might find something. :thumbsup:

mybiz

Not a boonie! I've got a pic somewhere of one. I'm thinking it in the manco mtd:shrug: There was one just a few weeks back .

I beleive you have a Heathkit Boonie bike that is missing the fenders, not sure, but it may be what you have, look in the photo section and type in "Boonie" you might find something. :thumbsup:
JB thats the way to help a guy,give a brand you think or know,then let him
study it,thats how we all learn!
Plus J B are you going to NJ on the 14th ?

mybiz

Need more pic's and i cant see is single down tube frame. And a better pic of the neck area would help also :thumbsup: Get a close up of the rear axle mounts.:blink:

I'm just thinking out loud here ... But ... It has the caliper on the right hand side and I don't see any jackshaft mounts or brackets ??? ... Hmmm

mybiz

I'm thinking the caliper is a add on. The axle mounts and extra bracing on the lower forks just aren't jiving.:shrug: I've wondered if it ain't a very well home built.:blink: