im tired of all the rain in so-cal

maddcarson

so prety much i cant ride my mini because of all this rain. parents wont let me cause they say its "dangerous". so what if its slick i dont even know if a mini with knobbys can even hydroplane. i herd that this might go on for another week. :cursing: plus i need to clean my mini from last weekend when it was muddy and my aunts house. i really need to put a thicker seat on. ass is still sore from that day.

I would like your guy's oppinions on the weather.

True,

We have not seen this much rain in years. Now, I can water the lawns without hearing water conservation bs.

My conservative father would not let me have a mini bike, your lucky, kiddo!

TT Out~ :surrender: to the rain...

it's been raining like crazy here for the last few days.

here's a pic of the road going into my neighborhood yesterday afternoon. my roommate took his Harley through it and some one took pics of him (some random person that was there). anyways, they sent him the pics and he said they're hilarious.

i'll post them up after he gets home from work.

richs

its not raining over here its just so cold that your eyeballs freeze open lol it will stop one day just be thankfull your house hasent washed away lol

:lol: a little rain and all I hear is WAHHHHHHH.

On the other hand the weather has been very nice here for january.
(I love this weather lately)
Highs in the mid to upper 30's-F and it looks like it will get near 40 this weekend with a bit of rain turning to snow ohh well it looks like winter will be back next week.
(A little more fun in the snow)

I am just so used to being surrounded by water since I think the saying goes, you cant go more than two miles here without hitting water.
(water water everywhere with more than you could ever drink:wink:)

we had some hail earlyer today but not even any real major size. like peble size. it was during skool and out teachers let us outside to go mess around for a lil. it was fun. who knew high skool teachers where like that

65ShelbyClone

There's still snow on the ground here, but it's sunny and nice outside. :smile:

The rain and snow can be a drag, but I would rather have rain than drought. Rain means there will be less dust and riding conditions will be better for longer once it stops. For now, though, most of the good riding areas are either snowed-in at higher elevations or wet and mucky where it already melted.

i live on a hill so my garage kinda flooded so everything was wet but school was fun with all the water and i rode my mini in the rain and went through some puddles then my mom yelled at me