Indian jc5a

HAHA!! Na.. Birdman is a real good dude.. :thumbsup: You'll be fine.. :laugh: I was just giving him a hard time.. :001_rolleyes:

I don't want to burst your bubble, but, In all honestly you will never get anywhere near 1,000 dollars for the bike.. Even running they aren't 1,000 bucks. There isn't that kind of demand for them. There are several old Harley Davidson, and Indian, and Sears little dirt bikes that are just another old Benelli dirt bike.. :hammer: They sold millions of them.. Most eventually fell apart from being beat to hell.. :laugh: But theres a lot of them around that never got used hardly at all plopped up against an old guys back wall..

That kind of thing happens a lot.. ESPECIALLY when ya get these guys like Pawn Stars on TV and have some COMPLETE and TOTAL dumbass like that Ricks Restorations guy that is clueless about something, then comes up with some astronomically high price for something like he is an expert about something he is TOTALLY CLUELESS on... :glare: HE couldn't find a motor (RIGHT that day, on Evilbay) (that it didn't need :shrug:) But he managed to find a brand new one to sell you?? :eek:ut: .. He should have looked on Evilbay the DAY AFTER that show aired.. There was about 85 of them on Evilbay for sale.. STILL LEFT in the world, ON evilbay because THOSE 85 people HAVE Evilbay accounts AND one of those bikes AND watches Pawn Bitches... :laugh: Thats some pretty good odds for only 21 ever being made 40 years ago... :laugh:

But ya give it to this idiot to fix PRICE IS NO OPTION!!! Go Wild... Don't just clean the carb and recover the seat and it's nice as hell and 400 bucks on Craigslist right now... No.. GO CRAZY.. :001_rolleyes: ... then he comes back with this big story... "WELL it was a real bitch but it's done" Cost me 62 million dollars for parts because I am clueless and this is the only one of these bikes sitting right in front of me so it's the only one in the whole wide world.... :eek:hmy: BUT that ALSO means NOW that it's "restored" It's worth exactly 42 trillion and 73 bucks... :shrug: ... And thats my story because I'm Dicks Restration and Ripoff Emporium... I'm completely dumb as hell but if theres ONE THING I know... Even just ONE thing in the world.... It's I KNOW you won't have any problem getting 3,600 dollars for this Rupp Hustler.. :eek:hmy:

Well, Pawn Dumbies STILL OWN that Indian dirt bike, AND about EVERY show, you can see their Rupp Hustler that he (Should have NO trouble getting $3,600) for.... :laugh:

So I guess that proves Ricks Restorations doesn't know a GD thing... :doah:

It's your bike and you can ask any price in the world for it you want.. The best way to find out what just about anything in the world is woth, put it on Evilbay and that will tell ya it's value.. :shrug: I don't think people have the right to just bash your bike bike and stuff.. But just being honest, the bike is probably worth like 75 bucks for and engine and tranny unit to mess with and throw in a better bike with no motor or something.. Put it on Evilbay in basic pieces with shipping available and 7 days later you'll find out what top dollar is on it.. Might be more than 75 bucks too.. :thumbsup: BEFORE Evilfee's and stuff I guess... :lol:

I will part it out,i have everything but tank and wheel thats the way to go.Helps to see one whole on fleabay even if mine is different in lots of ways.Mass produced parts and interchangeable parts killed it i guess.I dont live in Vegas,and I know tv ruins the ideal prices for these old bikes but,i never take anything on tv to the bank.I wouldnt sell it to those guys for 1k lol.Theres alot of small parts to be had so I see easier potential there.

Last edited: