Indy 500, exhaust mods.

been on this website for quite a while and learned everything i needed to know about minibikes, engine swaps ect. without needing to ask a question. this website gave me enough info to not make 1, but 3 baja doodle bugs. each has a 7hp engine. 2 "power-ease" from the local Co-op for 119 dollars, and 1 "all-power" from princess auto for 130 dollars. for clutches we have 2 maxtorques (bought from OldMiniBikes and mfgsupply.com) and 1 extreme duty hiliard from princess auto. 55 dollars for a CRAPPY clutch, vs 30 for a really really good maxtorque. thanks to this website i knew not to buy another hilliard.

this website is awesome!!!! thank you all for the imput.

as for exhaust mods...well i cant show you because i have no idea how to post pictures. but anyway i took 1/8th inch plate and make a header plate. then took a pair of old bicycle handlebars and cut them in half. the clamp is 3/4, but the rest is 11/16's. for the "90"to go from the head to the back of the minibike i used a female-male plumbing 90, and welded the female side to the 1/8 inch plate flange, and the 3/4 part of the handle bars into the male side of the 90.
doing this to the exhaust gave 2 of the bikes twice or three times more bottom end, and the torque is more linear and constant. no jetting changes were needed, plug color is still awesome.

Indy 500 - YouTube

yea they run top notch!!! in my grade 11 year of school i was entered in "skills Canada" and won gold for small engine and equipment tech in saskatchewan, and second in quebec for the canadian finals of "skills Canada". so when they quit running, i have them back into the race within 10 mins. i figured out how to upload pics.

fear of heights??? whats that? hahah been climbing bins since i was a lil kid. the bin most video's were taken from isnt even on a cone, so its bout 12 feet shorter then most bins. i dont got much for skill, but my littlest brother has absolutly zero fear. he'll do just about anythin on his minibike or his yz85. he is much faster then any of us during the "indy 500" even if we switch bikes, proving that it is rider, not machine. in 6-7 laps he can lap us.