"instagator", murray/animal

1. READ STICKEY TO POST 2. FIND MURRAY 3. STRIP DOWN BIKE 4. SAND BLAST/PREP 5. REPLACE ALL FRAME BOLT'S 6. HUNT FOR PARTS:censure: 7.PRIME/PAINT 8.REASSEMBLE 9. TEST 10. HOPE IT WORK'S AS EXPECTED.

2. Find murray

After attending,LAKELAND,FL.DRAG'S,was inspired to do a Murray(thank's CHARLES). With some help,found one in FL.(Thank's again CHARLES).

toomanytoys

Love the track 2. I should of bought that one I found for 325...already was done up with a OHV Briggs, that was the same as the animal. I could of been motoring in no time.

Love the track 2. I should of bought that one I found for 325...already was done up with a OHV Briggs, that was the same as the animal. I could of been motoring in no time.
There is only one ANIMAL/FORMULA type B/S"(made for racing). The other one,similar looking has different GUT'S,I.E.,crank,cam,head ect. You can interchange most part's, the animal/formula blocks have bearing's(not bushings) Blocks are much strongerand more $$$$$$.

Last edited:
6. find parts

:censure:Now the hard part........finding them!!!!!!! Remember bike bein,sandblasted/primed(today). Purrty sure I found "HEAD SET" that will work!,matched up size wise, a little different appearance. Now the NEAT part, found "THE MISSING NUT" everyone seem's to need for thier MURRAY. I bought 2 extra one's to bartter,trade maybe sell? The nut is NOT OEM,but fit's.............

Last edited:

Big Jim

Feel guilty? $100 WTF?? Don't want to admit what I paid for mine!
That is an awesome price!!
You are gonna have some fun!

gonna have some
Feel guilty? $100 WTF?? Don't want to admit what I paid for mine!
That is an awesome price!!
You are gonna have some fun!
The guy wanted $125.00(his ad price) when I called to look at it(get address) said he would take $100.00. SOLD,SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!

JUST goin by ad......said o.k.........all stock,good shape and run's!!!!!!

J

Last edited:
just one lucky guy aren't you Wally?
actuly took motor off my "MOBILITY SCOOTER" that I was gonna race at Lakeland,FL. Drags.......but due to my nephew getting a D.U.I. the nite before, I never got to race!!!!!!:censure: I went(empty handed) and liked what I saw......found bike last week and did a motor swap!!!

Last edited: