Introduction.

My name is Chuck-user name el lobo-as a young lad 18250 plus days ago my friends had mini bikes and I would ride them, on the street, running from police, and running out of control thru a fence in my friend backyard-those were fun old days. So here I am old fat way out of shape and a half broke body, I thought it would be a good idea to buy my own mini bike and try to regain my youth or to put me in my grave, sounds like it going to be great fun, just like the good old days. take care for now-peace out.

Last edited:

Rowedoo

Welcome.....I'm new here also.....It is just like riding a bike .....Get right back on and it will come to you....Good luck .:scooter:

Greetings and welcome..go for it..at least putt around,tinker and enjoy the memories if you can't romp around on a bike like days ago..:shrug:why not? They're not expensive..just wear full face helmet, gloves and kneepads...one of my neighbors giggles at me..but hey,I'm riding and they aren't.. I'm an old fart too..just never give up or give in..:thumbsup: