Invader roller 100$/trade

Hey OldMiniBikes,

will put up more pics tonight

I got a minibike roller for sale. i would ship i just dont know how i would do that. if i do ship you pay the shipping fees. on top of the 100.

the frame has been sand blasted and primered flat black by previuos owner im just not interested in this frame like i thought i would be. im also willing to trade for a good running motor like a briggs or clone. let me know i have another frame i want to put it in.

$100 Plus shipping/Trade for other stuff just let me know

Mannnnnn, id love another frame to build but the old lady would kill me if I picked this up. I havent finished the build Im working on now, so more stuff in the garage would just piss her off, haha. You're so close too! Im in stockton. If you still have it in a week or so I might hit you up. I doubt you will though, looks like it should go quick!

Mannnnnn, id love another frame to build but the old lady would kill me if I picked this up. I havent finished the build Im working on now, so more stuff in the garage would just piss her off, haha. You're so close too! Im in stockton. If you still have it in a week or so I might hit you up. I doubt you will though, looks like it should go quick!
hey, yeahh im going to post some more pics of it to help her let you buy it:laugh: jk. but yeahh just let me know if your interested or if you wanna trade somethin

hey, yeahh im going to post some more pics of it to help her let you buy it:laugh: jk. but yeahh just let me know if your interested or if you wanna trade somethin
Maybe if I got it and told her it was for her! And paint it pink or something hahahaha. She'd prolly love it. I'll talk to her tonight.