IRON INVASION 4. Woodstock IL. October 3rd 1015

LONG

*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Events Calendar: Buick Event Calendar .

IRON INVASION 4. Woodstock IL. 10-3-15
SHOW STARTS SATURDAY 8am. Tickets available at the gate. $10 per person - NO CHARGE to show your car! This is a Rain or Shine Event - Sorry, No Refunds. Thanks to everyone that braved the sleet, snow, and rain at 2014 Iron Invasion. Hope you will join us again on October 3, 2015 at the McHenry County Fairgrounds in Woodstock IL.

IRON INVASION
McHenry County Fairgrounds
1050 Country Club Rd, Woodstock, IL 60098
(1 mile North of Rt 14 on Rt 47. The fairgrounds are next to 975 Country Club Road. When you see McDonalds, Jewel Osco, and Panera Bread,Turn East at Country Club Rd, come to
the furthest gate right across from 1050 Country Club road, Woodstock, IL 60098)
Others have come before... much love and respect to the pioneers...

Iron Invasion hopes to continue in the footsteps of those who have paved the path of tradition. Join us in a celebration of good people, good music, & maybe a little gear grinding in Woodstock Illinois.

•Traditional Hot Rods, Kustoms and Cycles

•Harley Davidson Ironhead motorcycle Give Away!

•Western Swing & Rockabilly vibrations will get your feet a movin'.

•Tin Butchers Swap Meet - (this is NOT a flea market - vintage parts and automobillia ONLY.

•Vendors from California, Texas, & New York - and points in between.

•Today's hottest contemporary lowbrow & automotive artists.

•This will be an event designed for one purpose - to have fun. The atmosphere is laid back and the rides here are driven. Only $10 day.

• NO CHARGE to show your ride. Affordable food and beverages will be on site as well.

My brothers , son , grandson and I plan on bringing our Minibikes to ride . If I can get there Friday we will have some on display on Saturday . It is a great show and Minibike friendly for considerate riders .
Are they having the Minibike weight pulling this year ?

LONG

not sure if we'll do that again. I'll talk to my club brothers. its a cool concept, but needs some engineering to counter the environment. this year is looking GREAT! I still will not have a mini ready. both mine are under construction.

My niece and husband have flown in from Ventura,Ca. for the show . These type of shows have a lot of following by the Culture group . If you see a group of riders , please stop us and say Hi . I plan on bringing a Minibike to ride on the track .

LONG

OH man what a great time. was too busy with the flow of the show to catch all the action. my car club helps with the set up and operation of the show. while working I did catch some guys jumping the moto cross track with their minis. awesome. thanks for supporting a great cause.