Is it a Rupp, Lil Indian or Ruttman???

I have had this frame for a while and wondered what it is. At 1st I thought it was a Rupp but not being an expert like some of our members I thought I would run it by you guys. Any help would be appreciated. Gary M.

LIL Indian and Sears Run About forks. No Rupp I ever seen had forks like that on them. Almost all of Rupps bikes had front suspension forks from the get go.

Last edited:
actually rupp had a few non suspension fork models like the cub and. the frame he has is earlier than the ad you posted his has the fpot pegs to the rear which would have had a briggs with the engine plate all the way to the front and notched fitting in between the down tubes:thumbsup:

actually rupp had a few non suspension fork models like the cub and. the frame he has is earlier than the ad you posted his has the fpot pegs to the rear which would have had a briggs with the engine plate all the way to the front and notched fitting in between the down tubes:thumbsup:
I did say "almost all of Rupps bikes had front suspension forks" but I did not say all of them. Restore kid it is not a Rupp look closer to the frame and rear swing arm it is a Lil Indian Sabre like someone mentioned ealier.