Is that a tote goat?

DaveL12

So I met this about a year ago when I was visiting my friend at his school which is about 2 hours away, we keep in touch and she visits me often lol so one day about a month ago when I was painting the cub we were texting and she asked what I was doing so I sent her a picture of the bike, I was expecting the typical girl response like "what is it??" But instead she responds "omg! Is that a tote goat!?" I said no, but how do you know what a tote goat is? She said one of her friends dads found one in the garbage and fixed it up for his kids to putt around the yard on I was surprised she knew what a mini bike was!! Haha so today she sends me this pic
now I wanna go visit her! (Try to buy it) haha anyways I haven't seen any pictures of a tote goat that long before, it looks like a limo... Is that just a basic one or something unique??

DaveL12

Gotcha!! Are these common?? She said he has another tote in the shed that needs a motor but I couldn't get her to take a pic lol and he has another mini bike so I'm gonna have to go meet this dude lol maybe take the red one for a spin and work out a deal haha

Looks like a 400 model tote gote, a little smaller than a 600. This model has the gas tank under the carb, behind the motor. Really looks like it is complete and in good shape.

They came with a briggs 4hp, Pulsajet carb. 5hp briggs will fit easily. Not as common as the model 600 but they are a little smaller and lighter. It is easier to find a motor for these since there were so many 5hp briggs made.

DaveL12

Cool I wanna find out if that thing has the original in it. I want to get this guy to sell!! The idea of that thing all cleaned up and painted with some beast snowblower tires on it makes me drool! Something like this