Is this country getting trashier?

PatrickCraik

Well a-pretty cool old man once told me don’t sweat what you can’t control….this I’m afraid is one of those times….No enforcement….No class….No manners…..No parenting..

people in general suck….I’d much rather spend the next 1000 years with a couple of dogs than any ONE person I can think of….
Ditto, with the exception of my family

Augiedoggie

I once saw a litterbug get their just desserts and it was epic. Driving in slow moving 2 lane city traffic with window open a trashy woman in front of me opened cigarettes and dropped package wrapper on road. Cop pulled next to me and told me to stop and let him drive in front of me. Put lights on and called her out on loudspeaker to pick up her trash or he would give her littering summons. She looked stunned for a few seconds and acted like she didn't realize what she'd done and couldnt find the trash. Cop wasn't having it. Directed her to the litter she dropped over loudspeaker as she pretended not to see it. Cop embarrassed the shit out of her as he mocked her over his car loudspeaker and scolded her for littering.

I was out walking my new pup….she’s a handful…a couple of nasty damn kids kept driving by scaring her with the exhaust yelling whistling etc…so we tossed our bag of shit into their window as they slowed the last time……they didn’t drive past us anymore….killed two birds got rid of trash and got rid of trash….