It's alive !

well i got the chain on it and secured the brake with a hose clamp,the first test ride went great,its a dog with me on it,for my son its just right,the steering bushings are shot(had no luck finding new ones)when it picks up speed the front end is real squirly ,will try to tighten bolt till i can fix bushings, its real fun to ride, took it to the father in laws tonight ,he will build a seat and put a chain guard on it for me, and what ever he might want to do to it ,told him to take his time but he will probably strip it and paint up in 2 days:grind::weld:

well i got the chain on it and secured the brake with a hose clamp,the first test ride went great,its a dog with me on it,for my son its just right,the steering bushings are shot(had no luck finding new ones)when it picks up speed the front end is real squirly ,will try to tighten bolt till i can fix bushings, its real fun to ride, took it to the father in laws tonight ,he will build a seat and put a chain guard on it for me, and what ever he might want to do to it ,told him to take his time but he will probably strip it and paint up in 2 days:grind::weld:
Nice Project :thumbsup: :smile: