its worth a try

not sure if it should go here but here it goes........

would anyone be interested in trading a 5hp briggs flatty for these?? if not thanks if so email me Manuelgoree@yahoo.com. thanks alot

both are co2 powered bb guns the .357 is a revolver and shoots pellets or bbs and the h&K .45 is bb only:thumbsup:

I'd do it for the real thing...Id even let you keep the 357.:laugh:
try trading for one on CL. or look for older rototillers. Thats what I do.:thumbsup:

I was ready to PM ya till I read more. Not to trade but to ask if you'd lost your mind completely!:eek:ut: I like air guns but the ones that resemble real firearms are damn dangerous, if some poor misguided fool were to pull one on me (I'm always armed with a real pistol) I'd send him to heaven or hell one! None the less they are nice pieces, as long as they dont fall into the wrong hands.:thumbsup:

oldsledz

If you were close I would trade.

Better check on shipping before making a long distance deal I don't know if they can be shipped.

hahaha i shouldve have put they are co2 powered earlier in the posting :laugh:.

but yeahh they are cool i just dont use them anymore but i thought i would just try. i dont even own a real gun. yeahh these could probably get a stupid person in some trouble or even killed.

not sure if it should go here but here it goes........

would anyone be interested in trading a 5hp briggs flatty for these?? if not thanks if so email me Manuelgoree@yahoo.com. thanks alot

both are co2 powered bb guns the .357 is a revolver and shoots pellets or bbs and the h&K .45 is bb only:thumbsup:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: YES... If you were in Michigan it would be a done deal.. I just built a 20 inch barrel for my Crossman Python clone from a Crossman pellet rifle.. but the damn thing is leaking now and ya can't shoot the P.O.S... :hammer: Those damn things have a tendency to do that and I'm not about to spend another 80 bucks on a new one.. :laugh: Not worth it for something ya gotta buy air for.. :doah: I've been thinking of converting to paint ball gun tank drive and try THAT out on it.. :drool: