Jet Go Kart

Mr X

i read the video comments and apparently there is additional wheels under the engine to hold all that stuff up. personally i think its useless there isnt even a cool factor. i dont see how this could be used for anything fun, you just go in a straight line with acceleration that could be achieved with a regular engine and you dont even get wheel spin with this thing.

It's all about ego the buyer can say i got one and you don't and you can't get one but thats's allright, if whoever bought it likes it and is happy it's all good. :thumbsup:

Some people just enjoy building what they like. I can Buy a jr dragster motor for my minibike but i chose to turbocharge it because i like turbos.:thumbsup:

Some people just enjoy building what they like. I can Buy a jr dragster motor for my minibike but i chose to turbocharge it because i like turbos.:thumbsup:
well that actually means something for one thing its not over 100 pounds it does weelies spins the tires hauls ass and its way cooler than some shity jet pardon my french

Maybe pointless but.. I once knew a young man who mounted an Outboard marine engine on a gokart..no water cooling.. No air cooling..no ..well it lasted somewhere around the 4 mile marker .. One bridge.. 6 traffic lights..all green go figure..then finally got it stopped. Aressted? Yep.. Cop laughing? Yep..Ever do it again? Nope.. Was it a speed Rush? Don't remember what he said when he was able to talk again. The Kid was or still is a very good marine mechnic. But I think he has another Hobby now.. No I'm sure he does.