John Deere ??

markus

Mike , you missed the boat on that sweet little bike, Its not a Dear john anymore though, its now a hardley davidson :laugh:

Custom mini bikes

Shoot over to the Florida Flywheelers festival (today is the last day though) if your here in FL, a real JD mini bike is on display again as this year they are featuring John Deere for this show.....they have quite a display going of Green and yellow out there this time!!!! If your a john deere fan you would be pretty impressed! We spent the day out there yesterday.

Mike , you missed the boat on that sweet little bike, Its not a Dear john anymore though, its now a hardley davidson :laugh:

Custom mini bikes

Shoot over to the Florida Flywheelers festival (today is the last day though) if your here in FL, a real JD mini bike is on display again as this year they are featuring John Deere for this show.....they have quite a display going of Green and yellow out there this time!!!! If your a john deere fan you would be pretty impressed! We spent the day out there yesterday.
That would have been fun. I'm in Fort Myers until March but it looks like i missed out on this show. And yes i am a big Deere fan.
Thanks for the invite and i will certainly plan to get there next year.