Just booked a disney trip.

And I got a hell of a deal.

For 6 nights at there all star sports hotel was 362 with our 40% discount.

Airfare is 500 on the nose with all our bags.

So for less then 900 bucks because we get free admission to all the disney parks we are gonna have a blast!

45t

What airline? We are going in Feb and airfare is about $350 per person right now. We are flying out of ohare

Wow, score heavy on Disney! That's an amazing deal. If you do leave the park, check out Downtown Disney (its free and park at no cost). The weather should be great then, too, maybe a bit cool but it can be awesome in February.

Wow, score heavy on Disney! That's an amazing deal. If you do leave the park, check out Downtown Disney (its free and park at no cost). The weather should be great then, too, maybe a bit cool but it can be awesome in February.
I've been 3 times. Best part is my aunt works for Disney and that's how we got the deal.

We go about every two years. This past may we did five days in the parks and then a 3 day Disney cruise to the Bahamas before coming home. It was incredible. At 40, I still get a kick out of everything they do to make the experience as memorable as possible.

joekd

My son and I stayed at All star in May, was a bed, shower, TV and fridge. Pretty much all we needed.

Last time we stayed at Saratoga Springs my kids complained they liked Pop Century better so we started spending less money on our Disney lodging

My son and I stayed at All star in May, was a bed, shower, TV and fridge. Pretty much all we needed.

Last time we stayed at Saratoga Springs my kids complained they liked Pop Century better so we started spending less money on our Disney lodging
The last time I was at disney I was there from open to close so I dont care about the room as long as there is a bed and a shower.

I've got a special reason to go to disney this time as I'll be asking nicole to marry me :thumbsup:

At this restaurant.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/coral-reef-restaurant/

Stayed at an all star about 10 years ago, didn't spend much time in the room but it was good. The refillable mug you can buy at the cafeteria was probably the best deal of the trip.