K5 Blazer

How do you guys like my new ride :thumbsup:

Just picked her up this week. Has 350 in it with a Holley four barrel carb. The motor and trans is rebuilt Both have 20,000 miles on them. 33's all the way around. Over all its in pretty good shape. Im not crazy about the front bumper. Thats gotta come off. Rides real nice down the road to

delray

nice offroadwhatever8,looks to good drive in the snow
here is couple of pic's of my 83k5
i modifly a old meyers ram on a nerf bar with a 8ft blade. $300 in my plow set
up. works good for just doing my driveway and maybe couple neighbors
offroadwhatever8 this blazer has been my best winter beater i have ever own and this winter we have receive over 80inch of snow(lock in the hubs:thumbsup:)ha ha.......
with gas $3 a gallon it still cheap to drive. no new truck payments $300-$400 a month and insurance on a new vehicle$$$:doah:

Hent

offroad, do you ever go offroading in your area?

most of the areas I'd go around here are always full of cops harrassing you. I took my K5 off the road after beating it up so much, and then no places local to take it... so now I just trailer it wherever..

let me know if you want to take it wheeling sometime :thumbsup:

Sweet Delray. Put some lift on there and some bigger tires :thumbsup:

Hent,

There isnt sh*t here for wheeling. You live close enough to me to know that. Do you know of any spots? I'm right outside of philly pretty much.

Hent

All the local places are being policed by officers on ATVs - can't really out run them in a big ass truck... langhorne, pendell, and the place behind bob evans on street road...

I'd rather not be the example they're looking to set.

We go upstate- it's about 2 1/2 hrs away. Probably my next trip up there will be in April if you're interested in going... in the spring, a trip like that could be like 20 people there.. lots of fun.

Well aint it a small world. Hell, I was in pendell today. Langhorn, street road, all them places are about 5-15 minutes alway from me. Your practicaly my Nieghbor. I wouldnt be surprised if ive seen you before.

I never been there, But in Bensalem. There supposably a few good mud pits in the back of the BMX bike racing track. I dont know if its true i havent checked it out yet. I here you on the police atv thing. I had buddy riding quads back there. next thing you new it, they had a couple cops on there asses but they out ran em.

As for the wheeling trip in April I might be up for it next year. Unfortantly, I olny have my permit. Witch sucks :doah: