Kawasaki Coyote in Canada

bruces

I have a shed find 4 stroke coyote I will offer up complete before I ebay the parts off of it .It is missing the fuel tank ,carb ,and foot peg rubbers .The parts I have are really quite nice ,supposedly put away in the early 70's and forgotten .The tires are junk ,but the seat ,fenders ( rear has some minor dents at the rear ) ,clutch cover,and paint all look very good other than some minor surface rust .The engine pulls over freely .I don't have any pictures ,but will get some tomorrow ,I am computer challenged so probably won't be able to post them as I have had trouble before .I live in Sudbury Ontario ,travel throughout Ontario relatively often so delivery might be no problem ,and have a brother in law who lives local but works for a Pittsburg steel company who travels the us often with his empty pick up truck .I am happy to ship at cost on your dime .Looking for $500.00 plus shipping .I am happy to work with you to get the bike to you ,and would love to see the bike go to an enthusiast .If there is no interest ,I will ebay the bike in a few weeks .I rebuild and restore dirt bikes ,rope start minis are not my main interest ,this bike is worthy of a restoration from someone who loves them .Any questions just ask and I will try to answer the best I can .

bruces

I guess I should of been clear that it was canadian funds ,just shy of $400.00 U.S. ,anyway I will let it run this week and if no interest I will part it .I will get some better pics today ,the bike really is pretty nice .