Kelsey Hayes disc brake caliper K-H 200M

Dan-E-boy

up for sale is my Kelsey Hayes brake caliper. its in very nice condition. all the parts are there.. will need new pucks as the ones on it are worn down. one of the bolt heads was shaved down a bit to make room for the arm movement (previous owner could have bought new pucks for a couple bucks to avoid doing that :facepalm:) other then that it looks nice.. check out the pics:thumbsup: asking $140 shipped. paypal or postal money order preferred.. also will consider trading for taco stuff. please PM me if you are interested or want more pics.. thank you.

Dan-E-boy

Are these used on the Lil Indians? GM
I believe that lil Indian used them on models that had the front end disc brake setup. But not sure if any of their models ever used them on the back end. These were used on HPE Muskin bikes (Cat,JC Penny) don't know what other bikes used them.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I believe early LiL Indians used these. The brake mounts had a crescent cutout on the edge between the mounting holes. Truckasaurus has a thread somewhere that talks about them. He had been looking but I think he found one.

Last edited: