L.A Drag Spot.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Here ya go .
MDB getting spanked . This is without NOS. You be the judge at what's going to happen.
solocali vs mdb - YouTube
I know.you want to take up for your hero. But he knows and everyone else knows my bike wasn't running good. It was surging, and why not put the video up of Solo saying my bike was surging out of his own mouth.

And if he had me covered, why is the nitrous unit needed?

We all know the truth Goose, and that's all I ask for.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
It was posted up publicly b4 the race. You should have read it on here instead of stirring up crap over on 4cycle.

I didn't flake. It was announced. Are you that stupid that you don't know the difference ?

Oh an your video is lame. Your steady trying to make yourself look big. Your fast yes, but bet your ass I'm gonna push my gasser to the limit in this one an try to chop that big head if yours off ....... HEAD UP!
Hey, no video would have been made if you would have been there to race. Understand????

You called me out, you asked for this!!!! Not me

Hey, no video would have been made if you would have been there to race. Understand????

You called me out, you asked for this!!!! Not me
video was lame. Dam are you deff ? Would someone please post my original post I put up way b4 this lame ass video was made by Charles ...... He really doesn't get it. That was letting him know.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I dont care to know you that well charles.....:hammer:
I'm sure you don't, I'm just busy that's all. And we will leave it at that. Someone was there waiting on me in the background of the video I made. We left early once he wasn't showing.

I just hated going through the hassle for $20 to prove I'm not "Scared" of Solo. A guy then asked me, who is Solo? Exactly!!!

Now I'm with someone as I type now. I will check back much later tonight.

Yeah the Olajoe syndrome is spreading. At least he told me Flatout that he is gonna copy cat everything. Not like Solo and Frank that deny it and make like R&D got them there.
I can promise you our ports on our big valve heads look nothing like yours do.

Guess you think the whole idea of porting these small heads was your idea, not!

Russel an Clemets was way b4 you on these small ohv motors.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
video was lame. Dam are you deff ? Would someone please post my original post I put up way b4 this lame ass video was made by Charles ...... He really doesn't get it. That was letting him know.
Your post was ON SATURDAY
On Saturday morning I'm waking up later, then swapping gears to make it out there by 3pm.

Harold was not home, so I called Dennis to pick my bike and take it out there for me. Then you don't show. But it's my fault, because I didn't come online and check what you posted???

The bet was locked up 2 weeks in advanced. I was minding my own business, and you challenged me. You flaked Solo, no excuses

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I can promise you our ports on our big valve heads look nothing like yours do.

Guess you think the whole idea of porting these small heads was your idea, not!

Russel an Clemets was way b4 you on these small ohv motors.
I don't care what your ports look like. I have data behind my work. I even gave your brother the number of 2 guys I used for flow testing. I'm sure he will deny it now. But he still haven't got not 1 head flow tested.

He bought from me, then make his own. Neither of you are faster than me, so keeping trying. But hopefully nitrous will make up for your lack of naturally aspirated power.

Yeah the Olajoe syndrome is spreading. At least he told me Flatout that he is gonna copy cat everything. Not like Solo and Frank that deny it and make like R&D got them there.
R u frickin kidding me? U r full of sh!t sir. I have not copied any of ur motors.

U sir have now been caught in several lies and all at the cost of ur reputation so now u will have to live with that. U have ripped off ur customers and u will also have to live with that as well.

Let me tell u this, I have personally spoke to the machine shop and u sir r a liar and I confirmed it and heard it with my own ears that u own nothing at the machine shop as far as tooling or fixtures, and the fact that he doesn't even use ur sleeves except on ur stuff, so shame on u for being a liar. Wow, to believe that u always say "why should I lie ?". Well these r the reasons and everybody will know.

I hope that u dont treat all ur friends this way cuz if u do, u wont have many friends for long.

I'm sure you don't, I'm just busy that's all. And we will leave it at that. Someone was there waiting on me in the background of the video I made. We left early once he wasn't showing.

I just hated going through the hassle for $20 to prove I'm not "Scared" of Solo. A guy then asked me, who is Solo? Exactly!!!

Now I'm with someone as I type now. I will check back much later tonight.
I seen her in the background, looked like she was licking her lips wanting some of that MDB....:laugh:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
R u frickin kidding me? U r full of sh!t sir. I have not copied any of ur motors.

U sir have now been caught in several lies and all at the cost of ur reputation so now u will have to live with that. U have ripped off ur customers and u will also have to live with that as well.

Let me tell u this, I have personally spoke to the machine shop and u sir r a liar and I confirmed it and heard it with my own ears that u own nothing at the machine shop as far as tooling or fixtures, and the fact that he doesn't even use ur sleeves except on ur stuff, so shame on u for being a liar. Wow, to believe that u always say "why should I lie ?". Well these r the reasons and everybody will know.

I hope that u dont treat all ur friends this way cuz if u do, u wont have many friends for long.
Hahahaha you haven't copied me?
Only the same block, same deck extension, same rod from JR, same piston, same billet head, with bigger custom seats and bigger valves from me, same can profile, and you was hoping to buy the same exact DAP alky carb from me. Then you would have a motor built by you, but the same exact specs as BlueDevil.

Naw, your not copy cating. Your just a psychic, you knew my brain without asking me not 1 thing. Hahahahaha

I wondered if someone would call the machinist...good job Frank :thumbsup: I know a few people that are habitual liars and they always say "why would I lie" or "I swear" :eek: