L.A Drag Spot.

I did that a while ago. Carlos done 93mph on ProStock 3 over a year ago. I just added one tooth in the front of my blue bike and had him do a test pass.

Also CJ did 90mph himself, but I setup my blue bike one weekend for higher speed to prove my point to Dennis. He didn't think ProStreet was as fast at ProStock.

I think BlueDevil will go around 100 mph in the 1/4. If I add 2 teeth on the clutch with a jockey. It turns me up to 9400 in the 1/4. That's about 88mph with a 270 pound load on it.
that a fat ass jockey

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
ok but thats not going to be enough MR. SLOW MDB
There isn't a Daddyoo motor out there making that power level yet.

I will prove it to you. If Bryan comes out there today , I will have him race Alex on any gasser in your camp. I will also bring the scale out there to cut out any drama on weight.

Yeah I video taped it, but will posted it up at a later time.
Alex agreed to Bryan bike being faster, I just had to prove it to Daddyoo
And Alex said that's there fastest gasser.

I will start building mine after Barona
Cool. That's the same silver cat I was racing on ana a few weeks back. Yup my personal Predator is inline to be ready for Barona. So will see what happens. Steven is ready so ;)

Yeah I video taped it, but will posted it up at a later time.
Alex agreed to Bryan bike being faster, I just had to prove it to Daddyoo
And Alex said that's there fastest gasser.

I will start building mine after Barona
Oooooooooooooooo. Next time F&B should be out . its funny it got that title while all our gassers weren't there. Looks like we have a new bulls eye.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Oooooooooooooooo. Next time F&B should be out . its funny it got that title while all our gassers weren't there. Looks like we have a new bulls eye.
Bryan doesn't have the title, so far he has never been in a event yet.
I'm just posting what I predicted, and what's happening.

Let me refresh your memory

I said once someone builds a bikes that beats Ronald, no one will want to put there money up in a event knowing they already will lose. It's common sense, which is why I didn't want to build one for myself.

I predicted the beginning of the end of the gasser event because of this. Now it looks to be true. I still will like to see Bryan race everyone with Steven on there bikes for a jockey.

Bryan doesn't have the title, so far he has never been in a event yet.
I'm just posting what I predicted, and what's happening.

Let me refresh your memory

I said once someone builds a bikes that beats Ronald, no one will want to put there money up in a event knowing they already will lose. It's common sense, which is why I didn't want to build one for myself.

I predicted the beginning of the end of the gasser event becauuse of this. Now it looks to be true. I still will like to see Bryan race everyone with Steven on there bikes for a jockey.
Ronald stopped coming that's what happend. Nobody gave up or quit. Ice house in true form gave up when they knew they lost it or were going to lose. True story.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Ronald stopped coming that's what happend. Nobody gave up or quit. Ice house in true form gave up when they knew they lost it or were going to lose. True story.
Racing will continue, but just no event or no Ronald.

I need Bryan to beat Ronald.
I guaranteed Bryan that he will have the quickest/fastest legal gasser out there. S And if not then he doesn't have to pay me for building it until he does.

Many idiots said I couldn't build a Fast gasser, let alone building the fastest of all gassers. I don't know why, but they said it because they don't have common sense. But now that he is out there, who can beat him pound for pound?

Racing will continue, but just no event or no Ronald.

I need Bryan to beat Ronald.
I guaranteed Bryan that he will have the quickest/fastest legal gasser out there. S And if not then he doesn't have to pay me for building it until he does.

Many idiots said I couldn't build a Fast gasser, let alone building the fastest of all gassers. I don't know why, but they said it because they don't have common sense. But now that he is out there, who can beat him pound for pound?
I'm gonna beat him.