L.A Drag Spot.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Yeah they run after you blow them up and the machinist tells you what you did wrong. It's funny how you think you know more than him. He built small engines way before you and dont get me started on his pops. he would build circles around you.

You stay on your cloud till is to thin to stand on. Ok:thumbsup:
Now your gonna tell me about my machinists. They never seen a small engine block until I brought him the first one.

I use to race with his brother across the street for many years before minibikes. But now you know them better than me? Ok

This is just a example of what I been saying. I help other, now they know more than me.

The sleeves I buy, they are not to big. And you never had a 3" bore motor anyway. So how would you know? I only had one blow up and that happen because of a broken can, nothing to do with the sleeves I buy. I have done at least 40 blocks with the same sleeve.

Last edited:
Now your gonna tell me about my machinists. They never seen a small engine block until I brought him the first one.

I use to race with his brother across the street for many years before minibikes. But now you know them better than me? Ok

This is just a example of what I been saying. I help other, now they know more than me.

I but the sleeves, they are not to big. And you never had a 3" bore motor anyway. So how would you know? I only had one blow up and that happen because of a broken can, nothing to do with the sleeves I buy. I have done at least 40 blocks with the same sleeve.

Oh so single cylinder motors are sooooo different . Huh. Maybe you should stop and listen to what he says. Your not always right. He's predicted many of your screw ups.
40 blocks at 90$ a pop . Damn.

MDB, SupaFly have to ask one more time, how much does MDB pay when MDB take the machinist a block to be sleeved, and how much did MDB Charge JDilla, Bruce F&B and anyone else...Also when MDB took the 2 Blocks from JDilla and got paid 500 dollars how much money did you hand the machinist?
SupaFly does not understand why Charles will not answer the questions whats wrong Charles why do you feel the need to dance around and not answer or lie about this?:shrug:

Not happy with the current spring pressure in my gasser motor. I'm going to freshen those up an add head studs to this motor along with a billet sidecover.

Charles we will have to do the race next wknd.

Carry on fellas.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Not happy with the current spring pressure in my gasser motor. I'm going to freshen those up an add head studs to this motor along with a billet sidecover.

Charles we will have to do the race next wknd.

Carry on fellas.
I left the spot early today, never seen this post. Goose was out there making up excuses for you, saying you had your daughter, or maybe you didn't finish testing. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR ANOTHER GROWN ASS MAN

You should have text me, I was out there ready. I made a video, calling your bluff. You said you was ready AT FUN DAY, so there was no need to change springs, studs, or a sidecover. You begged for this ass whipping, no excuses now.

I left the spot early today, never seen this post. Goose was out there making up excuses for you, saying you had your daughter, or maybe you didn't finish testing. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR ANOTHER GROWN ASS MAN

You should have text me, I was out there ready. I made a video, calling your bluff. You said you was ready AT FUN DAY, so there was no need to change springs, studs, or a sidecover. You begged for this ass whipping, no excuses now.
Charles, can u read and comprehend and predict? It appears that u cant do any of these things proficiently because if u could, u would read it three times, and comprehend and then be able to tell us why my brother posted that he was gonna make changes. So Cleo, tell us why it has been decided to do these upgrades if ur so smart. Where u there during testing ? There is a good reason, and as u always say, if ur not ready or 100% then dont line up, right? This would count as making sure the bike is ready. OR we could all build a legal gasser that breaks the crank and block and say that it made too much power, right? Tell us, why did the motor break at 20MPH? I can tell u but u will just argue, so its not worth it.

Tell us all about ur experience with NOS and the do's and dont's. If u understood how it works and what it does to make more power, then u would understand the reason, but since u have not worked with NOS at all, u wouldn't know, now would u? The wise Charles cant say anything about something that he has never dabbled with or can u?? NOS on a small engine or any other engine, let us hear about ur infinite wisdom sir.

MDB, SupaFly have to ask one more time, how much does MDB pay when MDB take the machinist a block to be sleeved, and how much did MDB Charge JDilla, Bruce F&B and anyone else...Also when MDB took the 2 Blocks from JDilla and got paid 500 dollars how much money did you hand the machinist?
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Don't you worry Charles when its the best it can be ill be there to go head up. An I'm.tellin you right now, blue devil gonna need to be all it can be when I hit the unit. That's no. Cheep talk either. The shit works .......

Head up, flashlight start.

Wtf I said he might be with his family . Then I told you I dont care . Unless you trying to race me save your crap for him. Don't get it twisted

Tell me this Solo .... Why are you bringing a grenade launcher to dart game ???:shrug:

I would think it would be more of a challenge if it was motor to motor (same build)...or HP to HP..

I'm just curious ..BTW..Ur bike is looking good:thumbsup: