L.A Drag Spot.

Tell'em what they've won SupaFly ! ! ! ! :laugh:
SupaFly believes they have won an all expense paid visit to the office of Dr Charles Mosley for a testicular exam, and free dinner at the resterant of Chief Charles Mosley where Charles researched and devoloped Many of the dishes stolen and made famous by Gordon Ramsey, and then the winner will receive a free trip to use the famous "ButtDyno660" this free trip will only cost the winner an extra 150 dollars for gas and the right to say that their motor was tuned by the inventer of the minibike! Thanks for all of your help MDB our magneto's only spark because you told them how!

I appreciate all time slips really, and I try to help you as best as I can. You should know that by now. To many cracking corny jokes to continue posting really. So I just started giving my number out better to many people needing help.
SupaFly knows that MDB don't post because everyone sees through all of MDB's bullshoit and MDB lies and thievery have finally caught up to MDB.:thumbsup::eek:ut::shrug:

Some people really show their true colors when they say all he tries to do is help people out. Well, now I will just go to step two and find my own method of doing it myself. I guess he just lied again about helping people out. Hmmm, some people.

Why is it to bad?
And what business? It never was a business, it's always been a hobby
SupaFly don't understand how lying to and stealing money from people that are called friends can be called business or a hobby?:eek:ut::shrug:
And SupaFly believes that it is too bad because besides MDB being a compulsive liar that he may not be a that much of an @$$#0LE!

Why is it to bad?
to bad is opposite of too good. Tell you what, why don't you tell me why it would be a good thing ?

What business ...... Lol. Sure Charles.

A hobby, right. A hobby that you wanna take every ounce of credit for.

Fyi Charles we already found another guy to get the job done. So spare me your nauseating come back, please.

Why is it to bad?
We all love this hobby, but the difference is when u get paid for services, it is a business. Do u understand that? BTW favors, r free, and we NEVER asked for anything for free so u never did us any favors, but rather a business transaction. And u better believe that u incorporated gas money in it too for anything u had done !!!! Anytime u sell, perform labor, or overcharge people, its a business. It is a hobby when u do it for free like when u offer ur advise, and just cuz somebody uses it, doesn't mean they r copying u.

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Solo you just asked me yesterday for help. I was gonna help you, but someone reminded me, that's it's not a good thing.

I have money, I don't build small engines for a living. I built the first 3" motor for myself. Not to start selling 3" or 32/28 heads across the U.S.. People hit me up asking for what I do, just like you did and many others did.

But instead of me doing it for you, I showed you how to do it yourself. Told you who I use, and use machines and parts I paid for. But now, I'm the bad guy.

I guess I got rich and retired off of Bruce and Ty blocks. LOL So, there it is, no need for me to post on this thread because I'm so high and mighty now. :thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
So, that's why it's cool with me. Crack all the corny jokes you want, I'm not mad one bit. It doesn't hurt my pockets one bit.

BTW, I saw Solo today at Isky. No biggy, he was cool, no drama, nothing to say. But online? :laugh:

Solo you just asked me yesterday for help. I was gonna help you, but someone reminded me, that's it's not a good thing.

I have money, I don't build small engines for a living. I built the first 3" motor for myself. Not to start selling 3" or 32/28 heads across the U.S.. People hit me up asking for what I do, just like you did and many others did.

But instead of me doing it for you, I showed you how to do it yourself. Told you who I use, and use machines and parts I paid for. But now, I'm the bad guy.

I guess I got rich and retired off of Bruce and Ty blocks. LOL So, there it is, no need for me to post on this thread because I'm so high and mighty now. :thumbsup:
I just threw up..... Lol.

I knew it would be some bs like this. Go figure.

So, that's why it's cool with me. Crack all the corny jokes you want, I'm not mad one bit. It doesn't hurt my pockets one bit.

BTW, I saw Solo today at Isky. No biggy, he was cool, no drama, nothing to say. But online? :laugh:
But online what! I'm there doing business with tim Charles. Not to mention you were with your gurl so what you were expecting me to front on you or what ? Whatever Charles!