L.A Drag Spot.

No JD, I Listed the guys and you said ALL them have false time slips. Do you want me to go back 10 pages and quote it?

My time slips are not false, because if mine are then all of EASTSIDE RACING slips are false. And they run nitro. The time is the time, point blank period.

NO NO Mr Ego, the above post is where you named Eastside....all i did was agree...

Again i dont see them on here bashing on a slower guy, saying we are 8 sec guys you just a slow 10 sec guy.....:wink:

"10 and 11 sec bikes are so slow i cant even remember them" thats down talking....to the fullest extent....:hammer:

It didn't you idiot
It hit after breaking, I showed you what it looks like when it hits. I have way more experience on the subject than you do.
And i have more experience with valves then both of you put together, and i still say the stem dont make a mark that big....that valve was dancing the dance...for it to do that to the piston it was still conected to the stem, otherwise if it were just the head, it would have just knocked it back up...

you got the stem, i can tell you what came first...the chicken or the egg...be doing valves for over 20 years now, seen it all....

And i have more experience with valves then both of you put together, and i still say the stem dont make a mark that big....that valve was dancing the dance...for it to do that to the piston it was still conected to the stem, otherwise if it were just the head, it would have just knocked it back up...

you got the stem, i can tell you what came first...the chicken or the egg...be doing valves for over 20 years now, seen it all....
:thumbsup:

NO NO Mr Ego, the above post is where you named Eastside....all i did was agree...

Again i dont see them on here bashing on a slower guy, saying we are 8 sec guys you just a slow 10 sec guy.....:wink:

"10 and 11 sec bikes are so slow i cant even remember them" thats down talking....to the fullest extent....:hammer:

Lol. Here's 2 low 10 bikes .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvoJNZMr-Yc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

looks fast to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQw0NKDGhD4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Sounds like you guys are mad and hating on me. So I'm gonna go back in my garage and build a little bit.

I'm gonna make a short, cute, little video for Goose and JD.

Sounds like you guys are mad and hating on me. So I'm gonna go back in my garage and build a little bit.

I'm gonna make a short, cute, little video for Goose and JD.
Who's hating ? im just asking for the truth, nothing more....8sec guy you are not...your bike is however an 8 sec bike...

And as far as the valve, from my experience, which is 20 yrs +, never have i seen a broken valve stem leave a 1in or better in dia mark in the piston...

No hate....just facts...:thumbsup:

That green bike has been the same as always . FAST! You've always hated on that bike . Is it cus you can't beat it? I seen them whoop you plenty times.

In that pass I went 78mph. 9800 rpm ,13 tall tire, 14 clutch driver, 68 rear gear. Do the math. All this on a non sleeved motor. I race that bike like 4 times . That was the best I got. I think I would run mid to high 9's but that's just a bench racing guess. Mdb 10 sec + with nitro. :laugh:
math all adds up with agk calculator goose. Then again we at one point calculated your first gasser motor at 80 right ?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Who's hating ? im just asking for the truth, nothing more....8sec guy you are not...your bike is however an 8 sec bike...

And as far as the valve, from my experience, which is 20 yrs +, never have i seen a broken valve stem leave a 1in or better in dia mark in the piston...

No hate....just facts...:thumbsup:
I guess you would know, I only built it and tore it down. But hey, your right that was the problem, piston hit the valve. I don't know what I'm doing.

Now, back I go into my garage trying to learn something new.