L.A Drag Spot.

MDB ban me off his facebook page, so his internet persona couldnt be damaged, yet i here he out on carob blowing smoke and talking shit....

Didnt want all his "satisfied customers all over" reading about his problems...

Hey Charles when you sell someone a head, and the valves show light all round them and leak, is your answer to all of them.. "They will Just Beat themselves in dont worry" ?

I got a head in my garage now you did, and you sure dont show your customers the love you show your own head....thats for damn sure....

So talk all the garbage you want...your stuck where you are building minibike motors..Going nowhere fast.... You keep patting yourself on the back, and some of us will continue to fix the trash you sell others.....:thumbsup:

MDB ban me off his facebook page, so his internet persona couldnt be damaged, yet i here he out on carob blowing smoke and talking shit....

Hey Charles when you sell someone a head, and the valves show light all round them and leak, is your answer to all of them.. "They will Just Beat themselves in dont worry" ?

I got a head in my garage now you did, and you sure dont show your customers the love you show your own head....thats for damn sure....

So talk all the garbage you want...your stuck where you are building minibike motors..Going nowhere fast.... You keep patting yourself on the back, and some of us will continue to fix the trash you sell others.....:thumbsup:

That's so like him. Lazy ass couldn't lap them ? It ain't that hard. Wonder if he charged for the valve job. Lol.
Whom ever left him in charge on Facebook screwed up bad.
Don't trip JD. He's digging his own hole.

That's so like him. Lazy ass couldn't lap them ? It ain't that hard. Wonder if he charged for the valve job. Lol.
Whom ever left him in charge on Facebook screwed up bad.
Don't trip JD. He's digging his own hole.
nah it aint no biggie, i thought it was funny myself when i was told about it, it just frees up my news feed without all those pics of food...lol

i have seen charles work before, he does nice chit...(for himself i guess), but stuff for others dont get the same love i guess...even though he getting paid...:no:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!

Did I hurt your feelings for deleting you from my page? It's my own personal page I do with as I see fit. I never post on your page, do I?

And I'm sure the head your talking about is a gx390 head I sold over a year ago. It's been ran and modified since then. Everything was freshly done, before I shipped the head to the customers. And before I ship it I take pictures and the head is checked when the customer gets it. So, now I'm responsible for what it looks like now? OK if you say so boss

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The problem I had was that you posted bad stuff in my forsale section. Posting in the other sections is no biggy. I personally run those valves, and like I told Solo I cute about 14+ valves for him the exact same way and he never broke one.

The kart racer that did break a valve had ran his motor for 1 1/2 seasons before breaking a valve. I can't assume everyone will do everything correctly. But he also runs gasoline in the UK.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
If you noticed my titanium valve heads all have NEW valves, seats, guides, and valve job. What happens after I sell it isn't my fault. So I make sure I take pictures, and sometimes even a short video before.

In Bryan case his head wasn't milled, so his valves sit .250" down below the surface of the head. Then the head gasket was .045" thick. Then the piston was .030" below the deck. So with a valve lift of .400" that leaves .075" to hit the piston.

With the exhaust valve only weighing 14 grams (weighed) with 45 pounds of seat pressure there should not be a valve floating problem. Also, these springs are BRAND NEW never ran. With only a start up 2 hours before going out to Carob.

Motor had non detergent regular oil in the crankcase. But the motor needed tuning, and need to be broken in. Later he calls me and days it broke and all he was doing was cruising. Later people told me that he was racing it non stop, and then put a jockey on it then it broke.

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Here is a kart racer head on the left, and Bryan head on the right. The kart racer is on my Facebook page and has already ran a season with a 3" I also built I have pictures.and video of.

Before

After

Did I hurt your feelings for deleting you from my page? It's my own personal page I do with as I see fit. I never post on your page, do I?

And I'm sure the head your talking about is a gx390 head I sold over a year ago. It's been ran and modified since then. Everything was freshly done, before I shipped the head to the customers. And before I ship it I take pictures and the head is checked when the customer gets it. So, now I'm responsible for what it looks like now? OK if you say so boss
Nah it didnt hurt my feelings, i think its funny that you had to hide from the truth....it was all about 5 mile walks to dennys for food anyways...:laugh:

Also the head in question, with the light showing threw the valves, was never ran, and the person you sold it to, contacted me right after he got it, and asked me what i thought of your fix for the bad valve job...

you told him the valves would "beat" themselves into place....LMAO, take note, this is right after he took it out of the box you shipped it to him in...So yes you were responsible for it....Period...

Pictures do show a crappy valve job when the head is assembled charles you know that...i wonder how many pro engine builders let the valves "beat" themselves in to place...? Not any pros thats for sure....:hammer:

JD this is the head you have now, as I was building it. All fresh new parts, I can't speak for how it is now. But I get blame for everything!!

So when the customer took it out of the box you shipped to him in, and the valves didnt seal and all you could see was light all around the valves...thats not your fault ? Right...! ok got it....:thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Nah it didnt hurt my feelings, i think its funny that you had to hide from the truth....it was all about 5 mile walks to dennys for food anyways...:laugh:

Also the head in question, with the light showing threw the valves, was never ran, and the person you sold it to, contacted me right after he got it, and asked me what i thought of your fix for the bad valve job...

you told him the valves would "beat" themselves into place....LMAO, take note, this is right after he took it out of the box you shipped it to him in...So yes you were responsible for it....Period...

Pictures do show a crappy valve job when the head is assembled charles you know that...i wonder how many pro engine builders let the valves "beat" themselves in to place...? Not any pros thats for sure....:hammer:
Well I don't who it is, so that could be made up. I don't remember saying anything to anyone. Plus I don't do the valve job myself, so it wouldn't cost me a done extra out of my pockets to make sure it's done correctly.

After the valve job I have the head vacuum tested when I pick it up. It's free

NOW if the valve job was done poorly, I would simply take it back to be redone at no charge and tested. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE

If you noticed my titanium valve heads all have NEW valves, seats, guides, and valve job. What happens after I sell it isn't my fault. So I make sure I take pictures, and sometimes even a short video before.

In Bryan case his head wasn't milled, so his valves sit .250" down below the surface of the head. Then the head gasket was .045" thick. Then the piston was .030" below the deck. So with a valve lift of .400" that leaves .075" to hit the piston.

With the exhaust valve only weighing 9 grams (weighed) with 45 pounds of seat pressure there should not be a valve floating problem. Also, these springs are BRAND NEW never ran. With only a start up 2 hours before going out to Carob.

Motor had non detergent regular oil in the crankcase. But the motor needed tuning, and need to be broken in. Later he calls me and days it broke and all he was doing was cruising. Later people told me that he was racing it non stop, and then put a jockey on it then it broke.

Bad oil won't cause valve failure. Unless the rod bearing goes and your piston goes up higher than it should.
In primetimes motor the valve did hit. Sorry Charlie but it did. Valve seat came off ,jammed the valve and seat together way out there. Piston just kept saying hi till it stopped. I know sucka.
I don't care what they were made of and how big or small. Point is it broke .
Stop lying.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
JD this is the head you have now, as I was building it. All fresh new parts, I can't speak for how it is now. But I get blame for everything!!

So when the customer took it out of the box you shipped to him in, and the valves didnt seal and all you could see was light all around the valves...thats not your fault ? Right...! ok got it....:thumbsup:
If the head was that bad the motor couldn't run. The seats had to have been cut to seat the valves. I can't send a head out with seats only installed and valves sitting on top of the seat.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Bad oil won't cause valve failure. Unless the rod bearing goes and your piston goes up higher than it should.
In primetimes motor the valve did hit. Sorry Charlie but it did. Valve seat came off ,jammed the valve and seat together way out there. Piston just kept saying hi till it stopped. I know sucka.
I don't care what they were made of and how big or small. Point is it broke .
Stop lying.

I didn't say bad oil, that's break in oil as in NEW MOTOR

Not arguing with you GOOSE, whatever you say is correct.

Well I don't who it is, so that could be made up. I don't remember saying anything to anyone. Plus I don't do the valve job myself, so it wouldn't cost me a done extra out of my pockets to make sure it's done correctly.

After the valve job I have the head vacuum tested when I pick it up. It's free

NOW if the valve job was done poorly, I would simply take it back to be redone at no charge and tested. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE
Well your "satisfied customer from all over" told me that You told him the valves would beat themselves into place, so he contacted me, being that i know about valve, and asked me what i thought about your fix, i told it was BS, and that the valve job needed to be recut, valves that show light all around the valves will not pass a vacuum test....

The customer also complained that you promised him a "real" honda head, and the head he recieved from you was a clone....so probally not the same head in the pics you posted either....

what ever you say man, your word against his, but if it was bad right out of the box it was shipped in, its on you....

If the head was that bad the motor couldn't run. The seats had to have been cut to seat the valves. I can't send a head out with seats only installed and valves sitting on top of the seat.
exactly, the head was never ran, right out of the box he noticed it was not the head promised, and the valves showed light all around...so yes he had the valve job recut...because he didnt want to fix it the way you told him to let them "beat themselves in to seat....lol.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Well your "satisfied customer from all over" told me that You told him the valves would beat themselves into place, so he contacted me, being that i know about valve, and asked me what i thought about your fix, i told it was BS, and that the valve job needed to be recut, valves that show light all around the valves will not pass a vacuum test....

The customer also complained that you promised him a "real" honda head, and the head he recieved from you was a clone....so probally not the same head in the pics you posted either....

what ever you say man, your word against his, but if it was bad right out of the box it was shipped in, its on you....
Your correct, it will not pass a vacuum test. But when I get machine work done the valve job HAS TO BE DONE when installing new valve seats with new valves. That's just common sense!!!

Now I have done MANY heads, but this guy is claiming I don't know Honda from a clone. And the valve job wasn't done. OK he is right, maybe I totally forgot that day? I forgot to check and see if it was done. And I didn't have it tested which takes only 10 seconds of my time. Then I assembled the head and didn't see light all around the valve. I'm nowsurprised the guy didn't say I CC'ed the head too.