L.A Drag Spot.

exactly, the head was never ran, right out of the box he noticed it was not the head promised, and the valves showed light all around...so yes he had the valve job recut...because he didnt want to fix it the way you told him to let them "beat themselves in to seat....lol.
Were wrong foo. He's right. Lol pssshhh. Please.
I think there should be a thread warning people already. That's too many people done wrong by him already. I don't hate on his work or abilities building small motors. It's when he lies and cheats people . Thats what gets me pissed . We are a small community and don't need a person like that doing people wrong.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
exactly, the head was never ran, right out of the box he noticed it was not the head promised, and the valves showed light all around...so yes he had I woulthe valve job recut...because he didnt want to fix it the way you told him to let them "beat themselves in to seat....lol.
I wouldn't like it either. Maybe I had just lost my mind that day?

So I will say, I don't know the guy, how long ago it was, and never heard about this. BUT I'm responsible for what my machinist missed, so I can take blame for it.

And I also don't know the difference between a Honda and clone head. Ok, I admit that as well.

So, now what else is there?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Were wrong foo. He's right. Lol pssshhh. Please.
I think there should be a thread warning people already. That's too many people done wrong by him already. I don't hate on his work or abilities building small motors. It's when he lies and cheats people . Thats what gets me pissed . We are a small community and don't need a person like that doing people wrong.
So, do you honestly think I'm here to cheat people?

How many motors have you built GOOSE?
See, I really don't want to start with you. But I see your back on that BS again.

I take pictures and video as proof. But without me knowing the guy, and time of the transaction there is nothing I can do but just say whatever I done is wrong, and there right.

Now you think I'm out to cheat people that's not me. People contact me, I don't go looking for people. I been doing this for 10 years, not just the 2 years you been around.

So, do you honestly think I'm here to cheat people?

How many motors have you built GOOSE?
See, I really don't want to start with you. But I see your back on that BS again.

I take pictures and video as proof. But without me knowing the guy, and time of the transaction there is nothing I can do but just say whatever I done is wrong, and there right.

Now you think I'm out to cheat people that's not me. People contact me, I don't go looking for people. I been doing this for 10 years, not just the 2 years you been around.
Been around 3 years .
I see all your bs. No foolin me . People need to be warned before contacting you now. So shape up or shape out. :eek:ut:
BTW funny how you blame the machinist again.

I've built plenty of engines already. See the thing is I build for a hobby and for my homies . I'm not in business like you. My motors last unlike your keeping my build count low. All the motors I built get regular maintenance by me.

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
So, since 2005 of doing Honda heads I have done over 200+ heads. Not including just valves only for customers.

Your telling me because all you know of Bryan breaking a single valve that I'm a cheat?

Do you know I have done at least 14+ valves for Solo and Titanium for Frank the exact same way without a single break? And they use them for drag, gassers, and Karting. Why aren't they calling me a crook?

You just like to open your mouth and say the stupidest stuff for some reason.

Your correct, it will not pass a vacuum test. But when I get machine work done the valve job HAS TO BE DONE when installing new valve seats with new valves. That's just common sense!!!

Now I have done MANY heads, but this guy is claiming I don't know Honda from a clone. And the valve job wasn't done. OK he is right, maybe I totally forgot that day? I forgot to check and see if it was done. And I didn't have it tested which takes only 10 seconds of my time. Then I assembled the head and didn't see light all around the valve. I'm nowsurprised the guy didn't say I CC'ed the head too.
Who said the valve job "was not done" it was just a "crappy" valve job... stop playing the victim....

if poor work is done, you should be able to take the blame for it, and accept responsibilty for it.... thats all....:facepalm:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Who said the valve job "was not done" it was just a "crappy" valve job... stop playing the victim....

if poor work is done, you should be able to take the blame for it, and accept responsibilty for it.... thats all....:facepalm:
Did you read?
I did take blame, and I don't even know the guy or head your talking about.

So what else?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Been around 3 years .
I see all your bs. No foolin me . People need to be warned before contacting you now. So shape up or shape out. :eek:ut:
BTW funny how you blame the machinist again.

I've built plenty of engines already. See the thing is I build for a hobby and for my homies . I'm not in business like you. My motors last unlike your keeping my build count low. All the motors I built get regular maintenance by me.
I do it as a hobby, not as a business. People hit want what I have, so I have to charge them. That's all

If a guy from Texas wants what your building, you gonna charge as well.

Did you read?
I did take blame, and I don't even know the guy or head your talking about.

So what else?
Charles, if you dont know who i am talking about, then how can you post pics and say that it is the head i am talking about ? ? ?:laugh::facepalm:

which ever is clever, its being fixed now....

You should stop posting all that BS how you did everything for Us on doms motor that went 90MPH too cause thats also BS, i did that whole motor...port work and all....

I would have said it on the westcoast minibike page on facebook, but it seems your are in charge of it, and thats why TY and I are not getting accepted to the page....:wink:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Charles, if you dont know who i am talking about, then how can you post pics and say that it is the head i am talking about ? ? ?:laugh::facepalm:

which ever is clever, its being fixed now....

You should stop posting all that BS how you did everything for Us on doms motor that went 90MPH too cause thats also BS, i did that whole motor...port work and all....

I would have said it on the westcoast minibike page on facebook, but it seems your are in charge of it, and thats why TY and I are not getting accepted to the page....:wink:
I thought you was talking about that gx390 head, if you looked at the pictures that's the head from Bryans new stroker gx390.

I didn't do everything for you. But I did show you how to build. And gave you all the info step by step to build the motor. Remember, you never built a motor in your life when I met you.

I'm sure now you will deny this, but you and I, and Ronald knows this already. I stayed at your house twice a week.

I thought you was talking about that gx390 head, if you looked at the pictures that's the head from Bryans new stroker gx390.

I didn't do everything for you. But I did show you how to build. And gave you all the info step by step to build the motor. Remember, you never built a motor in your life when I met you.

I'm sure now you will deny this, but you and I, and Ronald knows this already. I stayed at your house twice a week.
Never built a motor ? ? ? ? absurd, was building and working on motors when i was 13 years old, were you even out of diapers yet ? ? ?

all you did was get me a cam from the then top secret isky....

and you was at me house twice a week ? ? ? thats news to me, where was i ? ? ronald was at my house once i think, just to buy the frame he bought....lol

yes you showed me the ropes on these small motors...step by step...no

step by step...lol bottom end is just assembly... like a normal motor, please charles do make it more then it is....you showed me porting tips, and how to set the timing...nothing more...i have no reason to lie bout that....

you on the other hand have your ego, and all your satisfied customers to impress....

those of us that really know you....Know your need to feed your ego and internet persona....

You have a real need to boost your ego, thats why you on Carob spouting off how my first motor blew up, no it did not blow up, the aluminum bore would distort with the compression, second one broke a stock rod....These were Teccumse motors with stock rods, and aluminum bores...

one broke a rod, and the other the aluminum bore would just pass oil with the added compression...then i switched to hondas...

First honda i built went 90 with dom, and lasted almost 2 years....whats your point....

You Ego.... thats your point.....!

Last edited:
So, since 2005 of doing Honda heads I have done over 200+ heads. Not including just valves only for customers.

Your telling me because all you know of Bryan breaking a single valve that I'm a cheat?

Do you know I have done at least 14+ valves for Solo and Titanium for Frank the exact same way without a single break? And they use them for drag, gassers, and Karting. Why aren't they calling me a crook?

You just like to open your mouth and say the stupidest stuff for some reason.
I'm not them. I don't use your crap. Never will.
BTW your customers all caught up in all your hype. If they knew your bikes ran 3 times a year they might not be your customers anymore. Funny how their "out of state guys". Who here uses you?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Ok JD I'm knew you was gonna be absent minded of the whole thing. STEP BY STEP, I even remember showing you how to do timing. Cam and ignition. And telling you how to port the head.

Goose, just go back to sleep or go smile something

Ok JD I'm knew you was gonna be absent minded of the whole thing. STEP BY STEP, I even remember showing you how to do timing. Cam and ignition. And telling you how to port the head.

Goose, just go back to sleep or go smile something
Read it 3 times, you showed me porting tips... and how to set the timing, which is what i said you did.....move your ego aside so you can read...

There was no adjustable cams back then charles, now your bullshiting again...

Absent minded in your opinion, because you wanna protect your ego...

All hail MDB, for his word is the Gospel, and no one can change the word, it only happened the way MDB say it happend....BS

That is not the head for Bryans GX390, that maybe the one you were supposed to send, but you sent a Clone head instead, i have Bryans head in front of me on my desk, its not the one in the pic.....its the one you sent with the motor to a dis satisfied customer, who in turn sold it to Bryan...:laugh:

That is not the head for Bryans GX390, that maybe the one you were supposed to send, but you sent a Clone head instead, i have Bryans head in front of me on my desk, its not the one in the pic.....its the one you sent with the motor to a dis satisfied customer, who in turn sold it to Bryan...:laugh:
So you got to fix 2 of his heads . Damn. I'm sure you'll get it right for primetime.

Charles for the record it wasn't 14+ valves lol. It was 9 stainless valves actually. So stop saying 14 thx. The Ti set up has yet to be tested. So I can't comment on the durability of that set.

like I mentioned to you we now have all our valves machined elsewhere.

Goose on one of my older builds you later freshened up has a set of valves I had him cut for me so I guess in a way you do run his stuff. Jus say'in.

BTW JD imma need 500 valves from you here shortly ...... got some homies to hook up ...... lol. Send the rest to Russell ....... lmao!

Last edited: