L.A Drag Spot.

Shoot, on some of our turbo small block canted valve brodix heads they was ported so big you would have to sleeve the head bolt holes...:laugh:
Just another F&B error that was corrected lol.

I'm no where near perfect an willing to learn at all times. So excited to hear how much the head work was improved on. 79mph with streven n turning 9300 with a 165 pound rider. If he made improvements on our build show us where you've improved on those times ?

QUOTE=pro69nova;680971]Nice, i like the warp speed....:thumbsup:

who let them dogs out....:laugh:[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup::laugh:
I like when the lil pup is playing tug of war with lobo. :laugh:

answer the head question goose.
Ima just go back to ignoring you again. You can't grasp the concept. :confused::eek:ut:[/QUOTE]

Yea you do that goose.

Bottom line is you can't without welding more than the portion that broke through. Now if his head would have been completely welded up then your story of completely reshaping the already proven port work I could grasp it but not the case here goose.

79mph with Steven on it. 9300rpm with a 165 pound rider ........ignore that if you must goose an let me know when your ready to play tug a war with these numbers with a 210cc motor.

Uh oh. Dissention in ranks?

For those interested. I picked up a box of Predator parts from Tim yesterday. He has stock length Predator pushrods in stock in both 3/16" and 1/4" o.d. I grabbed a set! Nice parts.....

I know how thin it was Dee. Still though filling in a hole blending that portion then claiming to have completely reshaped the ports ?
The size of the weld was so big after the welding it needed reshaping. Port looked way different after. It just so happen to work in our favor.
Now you explain to Me how a motor I built tore up your way bigger 216cc motor with a lighter rider and more rpm.
Torque!
Remember "pump your scrub brake" I ain't your customer no more. You can't build slow for me anymore.
Now leave it be and keep my name out yo mouth. I'll do the same.

The size of the weld was so big after the welding it needed reshaping. Port looked way different after. It just so happen to work in our favor.
Now you explain to Me how a motor I built tore up your way bigger 216cc motor with a lighter rider and more rpm.
Torque!
Remember "pump your scrub brake" I ain't your customer no more. You can't build slow for me anymore.
Now leave it be and keep my name out yo mouth. I'll do the same.
But it was paper thin ? Sure goose.

You wanna run that race back goose ?

Your 196 slow ? Lol put you on the map.

Your 216 slow ? Only after you started messing with it.

Your 220cc predator that you tried building. Yup got beat by a 210cc motor that you claim was full of errors you had to fix.

So when you wanna line up OG ???

But it was paper thin ? Sure goose.

You wanna run that race back goose ?

Your 196 slow ? Lol put you on the map.

Your 216 slow ? Only after you started messing with it.

Your 220cc predator that you tried building. Yup got beat by a 210cc motor that you claim was full of errors you had to fix.

So when you wanna line up OG ???
Wtf now you twisting sh*t up homie.
The 210 sawed you off. The one you think you taking credit for.
Not gona sit here and sling sh*t like you do. Not gona stoop to your level. Carry on.
BTW me and lobo put Yall on the map. You and done nothin.

Wtf now you twisting sh*t up homie.
The 210 sawed you off. The one you think you taking credit for.
Not gona sit here and sling sh*t like you do. Not gona stoop to your level. Carry on.
BTW me and lobo put Yall on the map. You and done nothin.
Oh your 196 was slow ?

Lol Steven was laughing when he read that. Lobo beat him yes. Again you wanna run um back ?

Your the one sling in sh-t about errors an poor head work.

Stoop to my level ? Lmao!

You wish goose. Years of vids say otherwise.