Lean jetting problems

Can you guys help me out with a few things I'm running a very good jetting for my set up
Billet rod +10
Arc flywheel
Black mamba cam
Flat top piston
26lb springs
1.1 ratio champion shaft rockers
Custom header
22mm mikuni
Jet sizes are 130/17.5
Head is stock
What could be causing me to run lean, everyone says this should get me in ball park but my plug is white, and some how it feels like my choke is reversed what could cause this,
Sorry for asking so many questions but I've never had this many problems with a motor

Apparently you're not running a good set up. Like they said in the other thread, buy some jets and move your way up until it isn't running lean. Sounds like the carb is out of tune to me. Just tinker with it. It'll be a fun learning experience.

Apparently you're not running a good set up. Like they said in the other thread, buy some jets and move your way up until it isn't running lean. Sounds like the carb is out of tune to me. Just tinker with it. It'll be a fun learning experience.
What do I tinker with

Those Jets are the as close to being correct for initial tuning as possible; they certainly will Not be Lean with your Engine setup if anything a Tad Rich......:shrug:

If the plug is that white then your going to have to try some bigger jets . If you have no intake leaks and you are lean condition , BIGGER JETS .:thumbsup:

With that combo you should not have a white plug unless something is wrong. I suspect a air leak but floats could also be screwed up or fuel feed. What do you mean when you say the choke works backwards? It is a enriching device not a real choke. If you are running lean does it run OK with the enricher on? (lever pushed down) I am making a assumption here that you are using the cheap Chinese clone mikuni like Isky sells, is that correct? What plug are you running? What are you using for a manifold? Pics would help. Is needle in the middle position? Where is your idle air bleed adjustment set? (# of turns out)?

With that combo you should not have a white plug unless something is wrong. I suspect a air leak but floats could also be screwed up or fuel feed. What do you mean when you say the choke works backwards? It is a enriching device not a real choke. If you are running lean does it run OK with the enricher on? (lever pushed down) I am making a assumption here that you are using the cheap Chinese clone mikuni like Isky sells, is that correct? What plug are you running? What are you using for a manifold? Pics would help. Is needle in the middle position? Where is your idle air bleed adjustment set? (# of turns out)?
It runs good with the enricher on, the mikuni I got cost me 110$ and it has a stage 4 intake it's the same kit from nr racing, I'm running a Ngk, my needle clip is set at the second to last so it looks like I'm going to buy a 135-140-145 and a 20 piolet and just do some testing

What do you mean about the floats and the fuel feed I do not have a fuel pump

Can we combine his threads so we can have all the issues in one area. Hopping back and forth trying to tie loose ends is a PITA.

The problem was a blown head gasket guys thanks to every one that helped, but now I ran into another problem when I switch to my 12th clutch the bike shakes bad off the launch but when I have my 14 th on it launches fine

The problem was a blown head gasket guys thanks to every one that helped, but now I ran into another problem when I switch to my 12th clutch the bike shakes bad off the launch but when I have my 14 th on it launches fine
The reason its shaking is to high a gear and or to low of a engagement . What clutch are you using ? And what RPM does it engage at ?

These built high reving motors need a little higher engagement than stock motors . The cam you are using doesn't start making decent power until 3000 and up . My rupp has a Hillard Flame clutch on it and it engages at 3400 . I tried the next range down at 2800 and she's just not quite on the pipe yet , the 3400 works great .

Also how many teeth are on your rear sprocket and how tall is your rear tire ?