Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

As the title says it. Lets see them New style and old style and vintage Fox. No stockers here. Here is a pic of mine last year. I am working on a new frame for this year.

Is that the guacamole express? :thumbsup: Someone said you blew that thing out at the race. Did you get it back, running? :scooter:

gx200
mikuni 22mm
1.3 ratio rockers
26lb springs + retainers
stainless stock size valves
14cc head, full porting
billet flywheel and rod
custom header
stock cam(sadly.. lol.. next upgrade)

54mph @ 7500rpm top speed, but the thing still wheelies its got too much torque.. going to gear it to 75mph with the torque converter.

gx200
mikuni 22mm
1.3 ratio rockers
26lb springs + retainers
stainless stock size valves
14cc head, full porting
billet flywheel and rod
custom header
stock cam(sadly.. lol.. next upgrade)

54mph @ 7500rpm top speed, but the thing still wheelies its got too much torque.. going to gear it to 75mph with the torque converter.
That is sweet,always was interested in how one would react with a torque converter,keep us informed ,thanks for the reply.:thumbsup:

It runs well except for my gearing issue. Need a 14t driven sprocket to the 54t rear and it should be better. It seems to handle the rpm just fine and really hauls off the line. Ive never used a disc clutch so I cant compare but if you're not over the handlebars and you punch the gas, the front end lifts a few inches. If I get this carb tuned up soon I'll post a video

There are some wicked bikes in this thread.

Now to the opposite end of the spectrum, in all its filthy glory

Is inceadibly fun and quite a handful off roading due to the bald back tire, and makes a very reliable and quick pit bike (with the 54t mounted) for when I race my volvo's. Its just built to work, not look nice.

There are some wicked bikes in this thread.

Now to the opposite end of the spectrum, in all its filthy glory

Is inceadibly fun and quite a handful off roading due to the bald back tire, and makes a very reliable and quick pit bike (with the 54t mounted) for when I race my volvo's. Its just built to work, not look nice.
Looks like a rat-ride.....I think it's cool!!

Hey everyone! This is a great resource for the minibike community....extremly glad I found it. Guess you could say I have "refound" my passion for minibiking :scooter: I found my dad's old skat cat many years ago that he put a 7hp B&S on it. About killed myself at 13 cuz it had no brakes!

Bought the new doodlebug from Sears this winter....just getting it out and ready for the spring. completed the 6.5 HF clone swap this weekend....itching to get it out!

anyone know how to bend the bars forward? searched and couldn't find much...thanks!

Top speed is crap now because I'm still on the stock cam. Can't pull the torque converter past 5500. Used to do 7500 with a regular clutch @ 58 mph. Ill grab a new cam and then tape a speed run in the next few weeks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Top speed is crap now because I'm still on the stock cam. Can't pull the torque converter past 5500. Used to do 7500 with a regular clutch @ 58 mph. Ill grab a new cam and then tape a speed run in the next few weeks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I have a .265 intake modified cam if you are interested.

Some of you guys got some real sharp bikes :thumbsup:

I'm collecting parts for my DB and working up momentum for the big build :grind: getting lots of good ideas here!

Here's my db30. Briggs 5hp flathead. Stock except aluminum intake, walbro carb, and open exhaust pipe. Painted chrysler hemi orange. Bike is mostly stock, just added the stripes and number plate. Second pic is a before and after I guess...