Lets see your tool boxes!

It is storge for almost everything ,, The shop is all cleaned out now , As you can see something has a new home to rest in :wink:
shoe that would fit in my garage also,at no charge to you,i would take it out
1 or 2 times a week,so it would get run,and not just set.:smile::smile:

I got a bunch of craftsman in my shed. one smaller one. Both have a bottom and top to em. My bigger one is just over 2 years old now, and I have raped the thing pretty much. Drilled holes in it, painted on it, rebuilt 2 stupid hondas on it. and the other one hasnt seen the light of day as much. Also got a small tool box at school that holds my machining goodies. hehehehehe

Just picked up this big boy last week for $1000. Matches the one I already have only bigger.

I've wanted this exact box for 15 years. Just never wanted to pay the $2500 they go for on the tool truck used. Cash Thank you craigslist!

my toolbox

wow you guys got some cool tool boxes i just got mine this yr & its finally paid for so now im wrkin on gettin the compressor paid off but i slashed the wheel gettin it out of the box i cant keep anything nice lol (there sending me a new1 no cost) i have more tools but it seems i can only get about 4 pics at a time to wrk?
:rockon:

I bought for 2500 for the shop I work at!

I think it was a great deal, if i stop working or lose my job the box might not be able to come home with me I don't have the room! And Of course in Michigan that could happen anyday!:hammer:

lets see your tool boxes

i love it i bet theres not to many of them out there? i was thinkin about gettin some magnets of the crafstman guy built out of tools for mine but cant compete with the belair
:clap:
i think the econimy is comin round slowly but shurly??? i just got off unimploiment & took about 10k a yr cut with my new job but were still 2 income household so we have made some serious changes we'll all find out more after dec. 21-2012 haha should we save our $ or just spend it all

spend it. whats the point of having all this $$$ saved up if your not even gonna be around to spend it. and if nothing does happen then i guess ill start saving. im pretty much saying :censure: it these days. i owe you money, get in line:thefinger:

I am ashamed of mine, I dont take care of it as I should! It is full of different brand tools off brand tools, is dirty and scratched up! But at the end of the day it does what it needs to do! When I worked in a shop full of other guys it was glorious and full of snap on tools, two divorces and a junkie now ex-wife I am left with the rest! What she did'nt pawn or sell, or give to the dope-man is what I am left with!