lets see your tooling

Looking for some help on lathe tooling .got a 7x mini lathe and wondering what size the fingers are on the steady and follower rest are . As im going to make my own rests . I know order one ya ya but i got a real bull not the seig so parts dont fit . So the reason to make my own and well i can sorta . And lets see any home brew tooling a have built .

Its a 7 by 12 inch like the small ones at harbor freight . But i have the real bull made one its a little different than the seig that harbor freight one . Same bed but different slide and other things . So looking to make my own as i want to do some changes to it .

I don't have any lathes that small, but I would think that 1/2" square would be plenty heavy enough for fingers on a steady rest. I built one for my 10" South Bend with 3/8"x1" sliders and ball bearing rollers on the tips.

Ya im thinking they arnt very heavy just a little lathe like mine . Just wondering what size the factory built ones use to get a idea of the size to build mine. I know there are some mini lathe owners on here.

Not much yet as i cant work real long stuff but it would be nice to have the tooling built if i need it . Then could build driver hubs for somethin im messing with. The fun of playing with tools and making things no one makes .