Let's try once more.

Been trying to find out what this is for a while, tried this section once, nobody knew it :freakout: so here it is. It has a foot operated disk brake I believe.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can figure this out. :thumbsup:

Boyyyyy I gotta tell ya.. That looks like something Cat would do.. They look like Cat wheels, minus the stars.. It's got some stuff wrong with it, like it's stretched too long and Rear axle I've NEVER seen done like that.. :confused: Forks got no name badge area in the front, or upper name plate.. Somebody probably knows, if people would log in and look.. :glare:

Stupid GTO could tell ya what month it was built if his ornery ass would log on.. :glare:

Yeah i've been leaning towards a Cat just because of the shape and the shear fact that it has a foot brake, but the rear axle is just a bolt that someone managed to shove in their and make it look as crappy as they possibly could. And in my opinion it looks like one of the longest bikes i've ever seen besides a custom job or a Pak-Mule. :hammer: looks like somebody has been busy with this bike. :doah:

I sorta see what you meen but the front forks are angled too wide :hammer: I'm starting to think I picked up yet another mystery bike that nobody knows :surrender: